1GHZ Upgrade

dsjah

Still Fresh
EvilDragon, Regarding my question on an earlier post on August 19th,  I have sent an email to Craig to see if he could cancel my Refund of the $369 1GHZ upgrade that I paid over a year ago, in exchange of getting a unit, but I have not heard back. Do you know if that is possible? When did Craig finally deliever all the 1GHZ units? Anyway, if I don't hear back from Craig, are you able to make me a deal from your stock of 1GHZ units? - Thank you.

In Topic: Trying to find a fair solution

19 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

I got tired of waiting, so I had ask for a refund along time ago, and have not heard back. I will send an email to ask if they will cancel my refund to send me a unit. Do you think that is possible?

In Topic: Trying to find a fair solution

19 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

I upgraded to a 1ghz unit in Craigs' queue over a year ago for an additional $369, so total I am into this for about $770. I have not received anything yet. How much additional cost would it be from you Ed to switch queues?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I shipped all of his 1GHz units, so I guess I'll ship yours as well.

PM me your details (name, order number, etc.), and I'll try to contact them myself as well (unless you have participated in the survey, then I can handle it directly myself).

Thank you very much Ed. I really appreciate it!

I just sent you a message, please let me know if you get it. (not sure I did it correctly, it includes all my email treads from preorder to 1ghz upgrade and address.)

This is why we need tracking numbers.. I'm sure this guy is legit.. but this sounds like a perfect scam to score a (second) Pandora :|

Yeah it's stuff like this that puts the niggling doubt about the order-survey's accuracy as I mentioned in another thread... :S

Also I received the preorder survey even though I'd already received my original Pandora...

ED are you sure you have accurate info from that survey?... I suppose it can only be as taken as accurate as Craig said it it...

This is why we need tracking numbers.. I'm sure this guy is legit.. but this sounds like a perfect scam to score a (second) Pandora :|
That's what I thought.
Understand the concern, but my PM has my orginal order number and my order and queue number for my 1GHZ upgrade, along with all my payment information for the two payments I made. etc...

FYI... I have also donated money on top of the two payments to help clear the queue. That to can be verified.

ED are you sure you have accurate info from that survey?... I suppose it can only be as taken as accurate as Craig said it it...
Well, I know that I shipped a Pandora to a customer who had already updated before and received his unit.

He was nice enough to send it back.

I'm pretty sure there are more inaccuracies from Craigs List, but what can I do, except for hoping of people being honest?

Well, I know that I shipped a Pandora to a customer who had already updated before and received his unit.

He was nice enough to send it back.

I'm pretty sure there are more inaccuracies from Craigs List, but what can I do, except for hoping of people being honest?
I just laughed so damn hard.

ED, can you please confirm you were able to open and read my PM? Thank you. Jim

Hi Ed,

Any update? Do you need me to take the survey? Let me know. Thanks again.

Back