1ghz vs Rebirth for android games and N64(perfect dark,007)

LTStone

Hi guys, I'll be getting my new Pandora soon and was wondering how much of a speed difference will there be when it comes to android games and N64 games like Perfect dark and 007.

Oh and my rebirth clocks to 1ghz..

Last edited by a moderator:
The speedier GPU/memory can make some android games more playable.. It makes GTA III semi-playable vs a shuttering mess on the rebirth even clocked at the same CPU speed. I don't have Perfect Dark, but I've got 007 very playable on the latest mupen64 release on the repo on my 1Ghz, although I haven't tried it on my rebirth in a long while it's much better than it used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'll be getting my new Pandora soon and was wondering how much of a speed difference will there be when it comes to android games and N64 games like Perfect dark and 007.

If you have the money might as well get a 1ghz to help out the pre-order lis ;)

Well looks like my 1g Pandy is at the post office right now, I guess I'll see the speed results for myself soon :)

Thanks for the replies

I thought I bricked my rebirth when I replaced a nub, but then I fixed it so now I have 2 :)

Still I know that Pandora's are running out so I wanted an extra. 

007 may have troubles with the emulator n64 emulator. I hope that they fixed it. Mostly joy binding arent working well. 

Back