20 Or 22 Awg Kynar Wire

Piss, I need 30 as well, it's just I know the chip is picky about wire length and type and I'd really like the stick to the instillation guide. Surely someone must have some tucked away I can buy off em, or know of a shop where it can be bought.

Dozer posted on Sep 5 2004 at 04:06 PM said:
Piss, I need 30 as well, it's just I know the chip is picky about wire length and type and I'd really like the stick to the instillation guide. Surely someone must have some tucked away I can buy off em, or know of a shop where it can be bought.

The Messiah 2 Instructions said u needed 2 different wire types but I just used 1 and it works perfectly :D

Just tried to look at what type of wire mine was, All the receit says if 5m Kynar Wire. Mine was Green :D

I take it you received the Chip in the end?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it the other day. Only took over a month :angry:. Never use Mr. Modchips!

I guess I'll have to try with 30awg then and hope it works. You're right though, it is bloody tiny! I swear I shouldn't have paid what I did for something that size!

Dozer posted on Sep 5 2004 at 05:32 PM said:
I got it the other day. Only took over a month :angry:. Never use Mr. Modchips!

I guess I'll have to try with 30awg then and hope it works. You're right though, it is bloody tiny! I swear I shouldn't have paid what I did for something that size!

Yup, thats the same thing I thought when I got my MEssiah 2... They are Tiny things :p

Looking at the pictures of them on the internet makes you think they are BIG, but when u get them you think, Is that it????? hehe

Dozer posted on Sep 5 2004 at 06:14 PM said:
Also, about how many metres of wire did you need to use for your install?

the strange thing was, I used Nearly the whole 5m :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I had about 20cm left over

Back