2nd Batch possible availability in 2009?

rmm2131

Great job Craig and the rest of the Pandora Team on the HUGE success of Pandora! :) It's WELL deserved after the months and months and months of tweaking you all did to get everything just right. Early December can't come fast enough.

My question though is when about roughly in 2009(January?) will production resume for the second batch and will any be made in any other color scheme now given the profound success? Any new accessories being developed or thought of for next year, like a slim metal carry case?

Thanks and congratulations! :D

Hells_Dark said:
March ?!

:(

So late... I thought it could be january or something like that..

That fast? They aren't micro$oft. The first batch is completed somewhere in the middle of November and I think Cragix and the other devs need a bit rest. They have been working days and nights.

Mithrildor said:
Hells_Dark said:
March ?!

:(

So late... I thought it could be january or something like that..

That fast? They aren't micro$oft. The first batch is completed somewhere in the middle of November and I think Cragix and the other devs need a bit rest. They have been working days and nights.

I think Craig said a while back that it had more to do with when they can book the factory in advance for the second batch run. Those workers in China never get a vacation. :(

rmm21 said:
I think Craig said a while back that it had more to do with when they can book the factory in advance for the second batch run. Those workers in China never get a vacation. :(

Yes they do! They get more holidays than I do! Well maybe I should take more..... They are currently off for the National Day holiday, the factories have been shut for a week and they return to work on Monday. Our factories are shut for aound 4 weeks a year, plus the odd day here and there. I don't think they get the option to pick many days off for themselves. The factories we use seem to have some weird holidays too....they are surprised we don't even close early on Valentine's Day or Halloween....

Well done everyone on getting this far. I've been lurking for a month or 2, but got my order in early, and am so excited! I should really be more excited about our new baby due about the same time... ;)

You should also keep in mind that Craig & Co. probably want to wait at least a few months after people get their MK2 units for feedback for any changes that may have to be made to the second batch.

Back