32gb micro sd card question

dibad0011

Still Fresh
Hi all, I just bought 2 Patriot 32gb class 10 for the pandora. The thing is one came full size but the other one came as a micro sd card (with adapter obviously).

Will I ran any type of issue (compatibility,performance, etc) with the micro sd card on the pandora? I haven't opened it so I still can send it back and ask for a full sized card.

mamemaniac

I also use Patriot SD 32 GB Class 10 formatted to FAT 32 and never had any issue since i received my Pandora in April of this year. I personally use the full sized cards but i suppose the Micro SD ones should be equally good.

A2000

Usually micro SD cards are much slower than regular SD cards. Class 10 only means that this card can guarantee a certain speed while writing in all circumstances. But the actual read/write speed is definitely much higher, at least with regular cards. Micro SD cards with high read/write speed are rare or expensive.

It might be that you can't see any difference between both cards as the Pandora can read/write SD cards up to 20 MB/s at most.