3DSxl doesn't turn on (FIXED)

flamyflam

Still Fresh
I was messing with a9lh on my 3dsxl but nothing was working so i uninstalled a lot of stuff and now with or without the sd card in my 3ds the blue led turns on for one sec then softly turns off and i don't know what to do.

If anyone had this problem use the post below by frefol to fix it.

frefol said:
Actually if the blue light just flashes for a second and then turns off it just means it cannot find the arm9loaderhax.bin file. Either put it on the SD card or if it is already there backup everything from the SD card and format it. Then copy the files back.

Last edited:
Unfortunately we cannot help you, you'll need to speak with the a9lh team or somehow recover the device with an unbricker as you've bricked your 3DS by potentially deleting the wrong files..

Actually if the blue light just flashes for a second and then turns off it just means it cannot find the arm9loaderhax.bin file. Either put it on the SD card or if it is already there backup everything from the SD card and format it. Then copy the files back.

Thanks man it really helped :)

Back