4 week old Pandora with accessories for sale

GameKing

Still Fresh
4 week old Pandora with accessories for sale

$350 plus postage or Sony VGN UX---

Last edited by a moderator:
Bargain. Could use a few more details though:

• Specifications of the Pandora. Did you get it new? Secondhand?
  • Details of accessories included
  • Your location (for shipping purposes)
  • Confirmation that the price you listed is in US Dollars (or otherwise)

As long as the sale is legit any other details of the seller are irrelevant, no matter what SONY might chime in with, but details about what's actually on offer are important.

he'll soon edit his posting yelling "NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE I GOT SCAMED"

Are LineOf7s and Sony having a feud with each other, are they rivals, or?

Btw, why are all these people selling the same pandora when it turns 4 weeks old?

Some new tradition i am not aware of?

He's now selling a GP2X F300. If you're quick, you might just be able to get it for the cost of a bag of chips (plus p&p) - ready to fund his next handheld sale... ;)

I asked R.B. why he buys and sells machines, wondering what exactly he is trying to attain; what he actually wants from a handheld. I never got an answer.

He's now selling a GP2X F300. If you're quick, you might just be able to get it for the cost of a bag of chips (plus p&p) - ready to fund his next handheld sale... ;)

I asked R.B. why he buys and sells machines, wondering what exactly he is trying to attain; what he actually wants from a handheld. I never got an answer.

Maybe hes addicted to buying stuff and selling them at a loss?

Maybe he can inherit 100 million dollars.... but has to spend 10 million in a given time without giving anything away?

Fight!Fight! Fight! Shouted the kids that had gathered around the now brawling Aussies, goading them on to their inexorable and deplorable end!

Back