8 Hours Of Battery Life - So Stop Complaining :p

Vollgasasi

hey guys
i'm sorry to make another thread about battery life but i had to say this. i've got some nice new 2950 mah batteries and i get 7:54 hours of battery life out of them playing snes at 275mhz and watching movies at 200mhz (60% playing, 40% watching movies)

so battery life on this device is really good.

those batteries cost me 12 euros with a wall charger. so all those guys complaining - please stop it!

thanks! i love you all!

If possible, could you tell us the make of these batteries ..... & maybe a link to where you bought them from!
I need some new batteries .....!!! Thanks

i bought them from ebay germany they are not even from a good brand. i just wanted to have that charger and the batteries came with them.

if i should recommend you some batteries, get some 1.25v 2500mah or higher batteries from a brand like duracell (or any other well known brand)

speakers of course.. i dunno what batteries davec uses... geez

moz: nice post ... jerk of the month award maybe?

2950mAh ? :blink:

i've never seen more than 2500; usually only 2300, what are those 2950?
i want the same !:p

nik166 posted on Jul 21 2006 at 10:58 AM said:
2950mAh ? :blink:

i've never seen more than 2500; usually only 2300, what are those 2950?
i want the same !:p
I 've got 2800 mah from an (dutch) ebay shop for 10 euros

Last edited by a moderator:
well the brand is 'strength' =) as i sad it's not a popular brand, in fact i don't even know if it's a brand at all....but they seem to work better than my 2700mah 1.25v hähnel (which is a high quality brand) i get around 7 hours out of the hähnels.

Vollgasasi posted on Jul 21 2006 at 09:01 AM said:
moz: nice post ... jerk of the month award maybe?

WTF? :angry:

I think you need a take a chill pill... :D

Back to topic - I agree totally on the battery front. Energizer 2500 are brilliant and get a consistent 5hrs+. About £25 with a 1hr charger and 4 batteries if I remember correctly.

Most importantly, if you are on a long flight, take 4 spare batteries and you are guaranteed sorted.

8 hours? Sweet deal, I'll have to pick some of those up some time. I get a good 4-5 hours with my 2000 mAh batteries no problem, but 8 would be incredible.

Vollgasasi posted on Jul 21 2006 at 09:14 AM said:
moz's post was just trolling thats why i said it and no i don't need pills thank you :D
I didn't see his post as trolling.... but yours are.

i'm sorry...but isn't this my thread? now get out of my thread if you haven't got anything usefull to say thanks :p

ok guys just troll on :) its funny ;) i apologize to iggy and moz lets have a nice day now. after all we are all gp2x geeks!

I bought "Eyepower 2950" on ebay and at 275 mhz it last until 4 hours.I never tried to play only a 200 mhz but i think that 6 hours is possible.
¿8 hours at video? Maybe, i never tried it.
I paid 5 €(4 batteries)+4 €=9 € It´s a must have batteries.
Sorry for my pathetic english :D

OMFG....................................................................8 hours???

damn...I tried looking on ebay, but I don't see anything for that. I did see some 2900's but not 2950....oh well...

DSR

Back