a Duke 3d version is already released

Gir

Still Fresh
Hi,

In response to previous posts suggesting the port of Duke Nukem 3d to the GP32, in the meantime there's already a Sega Genesis rom of what is called 'Duke Nukem 3d.' After playing it on dgen, it seems to really suck, much like the game.com version. Still, its got the Duke 3d comments and stuff. The original Duke nukem 3d would still be an awesome port, as the genesis version seems barely to be even a real fps. It might provide s-o-m-e fun somehow...

no, it does not provide any =P

The only decent game/port that that brazillian company released was a port of Street Fighter 2 to the Master System.

Yeah, that Genesis ROM got dumped about 5+ years ago now, from memory...it was bad then, and it's bad now. My suggestion if you want a FPS on Genesis is try Zero Tolerance (which I think had a sequel which wasn't released but is dumped...I can't remember!) ...I mean, I still think it's not much cop, but all the same...but wait for a GP32 emu for it first :D

I used to own Zero Tolerance, it was fun, (and had character classes...) I think I'll stick with doom or heretic on the GP32. It's strange that Duke 3d has been released on so many platforms with such a varied result...

The Genesis one I think was a bootleg...it definitely wasn't commercially released in the US or Europe. Could be homebrew, but I seriously doubt anyone back then had the skill to make something that 'good'...

ALSO, probably the best FPS on the genesis is Bloodshot/Battle Frenzy. It has a split screen multiplayer mode with coop or deathmatch.

Back