A few pointers please

andyhamer

OK, so iv'e just got my unit (yay)

and i am already stumbling around, i am using Minimenu & most of the default items on the desktop i will never use how do i permanently delete them?

And how do i set a permanent overvolt & overclock (eager for some N64)

EDIT:

& i have forgotten my password (already)..what to do?

I appreciate it's most probably me just being a huge dumbass, but can someone give me some assistance here, i've tried Snes9x4P & SORR so far both have created a .wh..wh.orph folder within the appdata folder in which i have placed the roms in Snes9x case & the SORR game files, but neither is working where am i going wrong??

Last edited by a moderator:
0xafd00000

0xebdaffe4

not a clue to the minimenu problem, for a forgotten password it's probably easiest to just reflash, or if you really want, boot from sd, mount nand, delete password in the passwd file, then change it afterwards :p

honestly, you jsut got your baby and you're breaking it already

I appreciate it's most probably me just being a huge dumbass, but can someone give me some assistance here, i've tried Snes9x4P & SORR so far both have created a .wh..wh.orph folder within the appdata folder in which i have placed the roms in Snes9x case & the SORR game files, but neither is working where am i going wrong??
That ".wh..wh.orph" directory is part of the union mount magic that's used for PNDs - it's supposed to get erased after a PND is run, but oftentimes it isn't. Don't put things in it - it won't work. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back