A Small Poll For My Polarium Clone

How should I manage the puzzle selection?

• All puzzle selectable from the start, we just want to unlock medals for them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let us unlock one puzzle after another!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quiest

I like turtles!
The poll is just up there ^^

EDIT: small input!? what the heck was I writing? SOME input, I mean.

I like PokeParadox' idea of unlocking a pair or three puzzles at a time.

o_O okay.

First thanks for correcting the topic title, trooper, I just noticed it should also be "small" poll, not little ^^

I think I`ll do that three at the times. But! How should that work correctly?
You have three puzzles unlocked and then you have to finish all three to unlock the next three? Or one new for each completed puzzle?

I personally think another three levels should be open up once the other three levels have all been comlpeted.

First off you get a choice of of three levels to start with and which order you wish to complete them in.

Secondly, You can not skip levels, ie. the ones people find difficult.

Thirdly, It adds a bit of a challenge and an incentive to try to complete the difficult ones, As once they have, They will get back their choice of three new levels again.

If the levels were all unlocked one at a time (one everytime a level was completed), I think people would be incline to go for the easier ones just to keep getting further into the game.

If that makes sense.

Just my 2p.

Btw Quiest, It`s not the size of your poll that counts, It`s the quality, Ask any woman. :rolleyes: :p

Title changed.

Trooper

Okay, done.

Are there any other features you people possibly like to have in a Polarium clone, other than a puzzle editor?

Back