Absurd collections, garbage and other stuff you hoard.

elw3

ƐʍlƎ
Okey we already had threads about Handheld/console/game collections but what else does an average pandora owner hoard behind his bed, collect or inherit? 

I am currently cleaning up a bit so i find a lot of accumulated garbage that lets me shake my head right now. 

Ill start with a bag of bottle caps:

e-55457110ed0059.15515308.jpg
Who can keep up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well to the surprise of absolutely no-one I collect Hatsune Miku stuff.

Ordinary stuff:

Figures

Plushes

A doll

Books

A dakimakura cover

A calendar

Clothing

More unusual stuff:

Water bottles

A take out coffee cup

A pull back and go car

A stylophone + accompanying magazine

A pack of playing cards

rsz_1dsc_0066.jpg

rsz_dsc_0068.jpg

Edit: Added photos.

pr0n movies (full length)

Alcohol

Cables (power cords, mini usb, micro usb, otg mini, otg micro)

EDGE Magazines (video games/UK)

Money (AUD)

@Striku

that is less than we expected. Far far less even.

That doll is not really looking like Miku btw.

@Sony

I was about to say: Disgusting.

Then again i have some hentai DVDs lying around for the lulz, german dubbed even, shit that stuff makes one shiver. I got them for free, and i aint say no to free stuff.

@Striku

that is less than we expected. Far far less even.

That doll is not really looking like Miku btw.
The photos don't show the full collection. :p

About the doll, you're going to have even more to bitch about once I've changed her wig to the new one I ordered. ;)

Its the face i dont like.

Making 3d out of 2d chars just wont cut it i think.

damnit Elw3, didn't we already have a thread Strigoi can jack off in?

Although some of these have been mentioned elsewhere, I collect

-Old computers and peripherals

-Old video game consoles and games

-Handheld and other portables in the above categories

-Books

-Star Trek (TNG/DS9/VOY era) stuff

-Action figures, little toys, etc

-Puzzles (NOT jigsaw puzzles)

-Small sculptures and such

-Coins

-Knives

-(Mostly old) mechanical stuff I still use (watches, clocks, a typewriter, pens, etc...lots of metal)

-Stray domesticated animals

-Trees in pots (actually started as 3, but I save what I clip off and make more)

-Inexpensive (mostly small) musical instruments I don't play very well

-Science/history/whatever magazines (no current subscriptions)

-Mid-19th to early 20th century eyeglasses

-Old Android devices

-Containers

I used to have a lot more of most of the things listed above than I currently do. Most of that stuff has been lost in one way or another.  I used to collect Harley Quinn stuff ("lost" it all), and am considering starting again.  Some of the stuff in the above list is shared with other family members.  Other stuff that is not really my thing includes a handful of old medical stuff.

I am not very hardcore with any of my collecting.  Most of it isn't really collecting, and is probably actually just mild hoarding.

Then again i have some hentai DVDs lying around for the lulz, german dubbed even, shit that stuff makes one shiver. I got them for free, and i aint say no to free stuff.
How often do you get to use these on people?

As for me, i have a bunch of old D-AMPS "brick" phones from the 90's, no idea why i still keep them around though.

Well, I've just begun starting to collect Legos again, I could kick myself for giving away my collection as a kid.

What reignited this interest? The Lego Movie... Unikitty in particular.

I collect and hoard feel good children's movies and family films hat have at least *some* quality to them.

Examples would be:

The studio Gibli collection.

The Secret of NIMH

The Never ending Story

The last Mimsy

Bridge to Terrebithia

Rainbow Brite

MLP FIM

The Gummi Bears

Etc... you get the idea.

Oh, if I ever see a safety pin lying on the ground I will pick it up and keep it.

However, I neither buy safety pins nor do I ever use them, so I don't know why I do this.

I am not very hardcore with any of my collecting.  Most of it isn't really collecting, and is probably actually just mild hoarding.
Same here just that i am at medium hoarding. You spectrum sounds very interesting, do you loot the flea markets for that?
Well, I've just begun starting to collect Legos again, I could kick myself for giving away my collection as a kid.
I am currently thinking about what to do with that stuff, i have 2 boxes of Lego, 1 of duplo and 2 suitcases of knex (yes they sell in that).The thing with lego boxes is that whenever you try to move them you just end up building a fort and it stalls the whole tidying operation.

Btw i freaking love the gummy bears.

Does anyone here ever collect gfs/ex-gfs head hair?
Nice try, but it needs way more work to make us believe you ever had a girlfriend.
Reminds me that i tried to collect my hair to find out how much of it i lose over the time. I completely forgot about this scientific experiment. In other words: somewhere in this room is a box full of hair.

I collect(ed) coins,mostly special Euro coins, I still have my Legos, still have my LOBO comics (almost every LOBO comic that was published in germany), some old MOSAIK comics (East german Comic series) and I have a very big keychain full of old keys and stuff that can be put onto keychains. :D

Reminds me that i tried to collect my hair to find out how much of it i lose over the time. I completely forgot about this scientific experiment. In other words: somewhere in this room is a box full of hair.
If you have a decent amount of it in good condition you might be able to sell it, or better off, donate it to sick children who undergo chemotherapy.
Oh and btw, go ahead and ignore me and my previous question, it's okay. I understand if you feel guilty (even if just a little) for exposing people to these kind of stuff.

The Gummi Bears
:D

Same here just that i am at medium hoarding. You spectrum sounds very interesting, do you loot the flea markets for that?
I don't have much from flea markets (a few handhelds, maybe a couple other things).  Thrift shops seem to be better luck for me.  Most of the much older stuff comes from etsy and ebay, along with stuff people give me.

Oh and btw, go ahead and ignore me and my previous question, it's okay. I understand if you feel guilty (even if just a little) for exposing people to these kind of stuff. 
Truth is: I had not understood it.

I don't have much from flea markets (a few handhelds, maybe a couple other things).  Thrift shops seem to be better luck for me.  Most of the much older stuff comes from etsy and ebay, along with stuff people give me.
Speaking for my camera and games stuff ebay appears to be around 5 times more expensive. 

Back