Account creation is... difficult

Suicicoo

Hey there,

is there any forum-feedback-forum?

i just managed to create an account for the forum and wanted to tell, that there are to few hints how to enter the captcha - took me quite a few tries to enter it right and i still don't know for sure how it works.

i think the captchas are case sensitive, thats what i managed to find out...

the captchas for the repo don't have any more hints how to enter them(solve the mathematic function?)

sui

Hi Suicicoo, welcome to the boards.

I have heard this complaint before, though I personally don't even remember when I signed up for both the forum and the repo.

Captchas suck, they always will, but not having them will make matters even worse.

[edit]Yes, it certainly looks like you need to solve the equation for the repo.[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Captchas suck, they always will, but not having them will make matters even worse.
thanks for your welcome :)

i don't have a problem with the captchas themselves, but with lacking information on how to solve them, i'm rarely not able to solve a captcha but i needed ~10 tries to solve the forum one's ...

I remember seeing some spam a while back but none recently.

Unfortunately as bots get smarter the captchas have to get more difficult.

At least it doesn't use cats lol

KX4zO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! I've never seen that either. I would need 20 attempts at that because I wouldn't read the instructions.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Could be worse, I recently needed some information from the New York Stock Exchange. Their captcha was a video advertisement with the answer appearing at the end.

Back