Sales Adding to GBAX order - is possible Craig?

centrlink

Website
Visit site
I thought I'd post this query here rather than emailing as I suspect others may have had the same thought.

I pre-ordered my Panda at GBAX, along with the TV cable. I'd now like to add the 32 GB SD card (which is very well priced), the battery and maybe the case.

If I'd put all that in one order, I think I'd have only had to pay one lot of shipping ($26 via airmail). If I order these other items, I'll incur another $26 fee to mail it to Aus.

Craig, I appreciate this may be a total pain in the @ss (and with all due respect to women, it's like changing my mind like one ;), but is there a way I can add items to the original order without the additional shipping costs? Actually, if I did another order and the $26 went to the developer fund, that'd also be a decent option.

If that can't be accommodated easily, not a problem, I am sure you have many more important demands on your time, but thought I'd ask anyways.

On another note, congrats to you Craig (and indeed your international partners) on this project - you poms can't play cricket to save yourselves, but I expect it'll be along time before an Aussie-inspired opensource device gets off the ground ;)

Cheers

^ you mean the one form the payment handlers? 'cause thats the only one I got.

I'd like to get an answer to the OP's question too.

I asked this on the german forums, and ED told me to email the shop, so you'll probably have to do the same thing with craig

I added a tv-out cable to my order.
Email Gp2xMobile@gmail.com (contact from gbax.com) with your order number and what you want added.
They will need your permission to hit your card again if you paid with a credit card.
If it is another form of payment I'm not sure how they do it.
Hope this helps =)

Thanks for that tip indo, I just did it myself and they emailed back confirming my updated order. Easy!

I made two different ordered at GBAX. And when I tried to calculate the shipping of all the items I ordered to see if I would saved money if I made them as one order in the first place, and the shipping cost seem to be the accumulation of the two orders, so whatever, I hope I get the parts before the Pandora since they said it is available.

I'm in the same boat. I emailed with details of the extras I wanted, but just to be difficult I'm using a different card to pay. I made it clear that they didn't have to rush the reply, I'm sure there's quite enough going on at HQ as it is. ^_^

Back