Adventure Game

WhizzBang

Grotesque Peasant
Website
Visit site
If any of you remember text adventures, give this a try. It has hints and stuiff, so it isn't too hard. Save games do not seem to work in Firefox though, so you may be better off trying it in IE - HINT: DONT TRYAND KILL OTHELLO!

Here's an adventure game like King's Quest. There's some pure text adventure games called Thy Dungeonman or something that I recommend.

Someone please link a text/graphic adventure I haven't played already :) If that appeared selfish, honestly I'm not, this is just a request to anyone who knows of one.

Nibblet007: I think those games work best because they're deliberately amusing and spoof other games of the genre. Let's face it, most text adventure games are boring and it's very hard to create an atmosphere when you're juggling 50 different possible verbs to put a cat on the windowsill. I had fun with a few but the humour definitely makes it all the more enjoyable.

Rico posted on Aug 19 2004 at 12:16 AM said:
Someone please link a text/graphic adventure I haven't played already :) If that appeared selfish, honestly I'm not, this is just a request to anyone who knows of one.

Nibblet007: I think those games work best because they're deliberately amusing and spoof other games of the genre. Let's face it, most text adventure games are boring and it's very hard to create an atmosphere when you're juggling 50 different possible verbs to put a cat on the windowsill. I had fun with a few but the humour definitely makes it all the more enjoyable.
Know any good text adventure games that are open source and maybe could be ported to Gp32 with the chatboard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back