Advice Needed - What To Do Now That My 3Rd Wiz Has Died

Snowblindfrog

Still Fresh
My Wiz has just decided to die on me again. When I turn it on it boots to a yellow screen and does nothing else at all. I tried this with the memory card in/out, doesn't matter. Yellow screen is all I get.

I'm wondering, do I order another Wiz (will be my 4th Wiz) or do I finally just switch to the Caanoo? Is there really any downside to the Caanoo vs the Wiz?

Please don't suggest the Pandora...that's out of the question for me financially.

You kind of answered that question yourself. Well sure get a caanoo then, if Wiz is such utter crap hardware-wise. Personally, I Wouldn't even have gotten a 3rd one. I don't own one, but the Caanoo looks bigger, has better buttons afaik and comes for a very reasonable price, but lacks the OLED. And there is a lot of homebrewing going on around the caanoo.

Snowblindfrog said:
My Wiz has just decided to die on me again. When I turn it on it boots to a yellow screen and does nothing else at all. I tried this with the memory card in/out, doesn't matter. Yellow screen is all I get.
Try to update the firmware

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahoj said:
Snowblindfrog said:
Try to update the firmware

Unfortunately I can't update the firmware. I've tried, no matter what I do I can't get past the yellow screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back