Alive and kicking (some pictures)

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
As they're all booting up fine, I thought I'd make some nice pictures for you.

Enjoy :D

GlowingGreen.jpg GlowInTheDark.jpg HappyTogether.jpg HelloloDark.jpg Keyboard.jpg KeyboardDark.jpg SideView.jpg StrangersInTheNight.jpg

WOOHOO!

This should have been a news thread! This is huge!
[doublepost=1497057840,1497057362][/doublepost]Now that there are Pyras plural in existance, an interesting number for you to track:

(Development costs) / (number of Pyra's existing) = X

Those 7 are likely worth their weight in very precious metals.

When X is less than the average list price for a Pyra, throw a party!

Dangit ED, you can't even spell "Hello" right. :p

Excuse me while I clean this drool off my keyboard...

Damn, great F******g work guys, they really look AWESOME! Looking forward to some proper video's showing what they can do, as now they are just seven rather pretty door stops.

Now the next 2 months are going to be even harder to endure:p

Chris

Last edited:
Awesome!!

So, I skipped the keyboard wars. Quick question, with the F-keys requiring Fn+Number to use, is CTRL+ALT+F2 possible? I miss being able to switch to console with that combo on my Pandora. It almost doesn't feel like proper Linux if I can't just pop to a console whenever I want no matter what is jacking the full screen.

I know I can just switch it to an easier combo but I'll never remember it.

The Pyra definitely looks awesome though!

So, I skipped the keyboard wars. Quick question, with the F-keys requiring Fn+Number to use, is CTRL+ALT+F2 possible? I miss being able to switch to console with that combo on my Pandora. It almost doesn't feel like proper Linux if I can't just pop to a console whenever I want no matter what is jacking the full screen.
I also wonder if ALT+Fn+ESC ( = ALT+PrtScr ) does work as SysRq, so I could kill a frozen Xserver. But I see some complications finishing the key combination with the Fn Key pressed...

Back