All Orders Refunded - So What If You Didn't Get A Refund?

shmuck

Still Fresh
From the blog post - "ALL orders have been refunded now"

I ordered via credit card from gbax.com and haven't gotten a refund or the email saying that I need to reorder - I was under the understanding that all credit card orders on the UK site were to be redone and it was only the German and Turkish CC orders that were still good. All is well? Or did they miss me?

Obviously your original order failed and they have no record of it.

Actually, if you don't receive a credit on your account you are all clear. Only some orders were affected.

I did not recieve a refund either, even though I got a refund email... and I'm getting this refund email TEN DAYS after cancelling my order, and still not refund.

I was told that it would take 2 to 5 days to receive my refund.

Well, so far so good for me.

No sign of a refund e-mail, and no sign of money showing back up on my Amex Card. Keeping fingers crossed.

Dan
(Ottawa, Canada)

RedStar1949 said:
I did not recieve a refund either, even though I got a refund email... and I'm getting this refund email TEN DAYS after cancelling my order, and still not refund.

I was told that it would take 2 to 5 days to receive my refund.
You need to phone or email them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your CC account closely. I've been refunded, but it doesn't show up as a transaction. I only noticed it because my original order on the 30th is now showing a negative amount, as do the payments I've sent them.

I also didn't receive the email - but a quick mail to Jacquelyn sorted it out and I was informed that I have been refunded. Unfortunately as all my funds are now diverted for xmas usage, I'll have to wait and re-order by card again.

D.

I ordered via credit card, I've been charged etc.

But I haven't gotten a refund... does that just mean everythings fine? I haven't recived an email either...

--=NAT=-- said:
I ordered via credit card, I've been charged etc.

But I haven't gotten a refund... does that just mean everythings fine? I haven't recived an email either...
See post 2

TaG said:
Only some orders were affected.
Ok, well great then. I had thought that "only some" meant "only the UK orders".

Thanks.

I never even got to order. GBAX never emailed me for the order to start, let alone a refund. Maybe I'll be able to pay finally now...

All orders refunded- refunded, or just informed that they need to reorder? I have not received my money yet.

I haven't received my refund, although I also received an email on Nov 26th telling me that I would have to re-order, and that a refund was forthcoming.

On Nov 29th, I informed the person who sent the email that I never got my refund, the person replied today (Dec 1st) and asked for my credit card number to "send it to the bank to trace the refund."

Wouldn't they already have my credit card number from when I first ordered? That sounded fishy as hell, so I am waiting to hear from Craig before I correspond further with the person who sent me this last email.

Incidentally, sending ones credit card number through an email is a good way to get money stolen from you. That is why people should only order through secure and encrypted websites. I truly hope that Craig's people are not asking folks to email their credit card numbers for ANY reason.

PoisonedV said:
All orders refunded- refunded, or just informed that they need to reorder? I have not received my money yet.

I am in the same boat, although I think I read previously that it takes awhile for the refund to be processed.

My suspicion is that although purchasing was an automated process, the refunding wasn't (and was an administrative nightmare).

In the past when dealing with a refund to my credit card in the US, it normally only takes 3-4 days to refund money to the card. But because it is an international transaction I will remain patient for a week or so after receiving my email for the funds to clear. If I have still not received the money I will then inquire the status with Jacquelyn.

i've got the email but no refund yet on my cc and the order did actually go through. so im still waiting for this mess to clear

I haven't recieved an email, I'm in Hong Kong atm and paid with a Hong Kong credit card through GBAX, I've had a CC statement saying I have paid it off but I guess I better check now if it's been refunded in the meantime...

really excited now seeing the latest update... B)

hey

Yep, I also are still waiting on a refund, I got the email last Thursday. Hmm, well it has only been 2 working days, today is the 3rd working day, so I will still wait a day or so before I think about contacting openpandora.

But yea, to quote the reorder email...
The refund has already been processed and should be back in your account now or within the next 3 days.

So if it has already been processed then I don't think there is much to worry about, hopefully it's in by the end of the week.

cyas

Back