Alright, Anyone Won These?

TwoHeadedBoy

Website
Visit site
Yep, I'm a happy bidder, but I have my limits, just curious if any of you lot were the winners of this or this.

If so, congratulations and all that, and I know it's for a good cause, but I'd've loved to've been able to get my hands on either of those, especially the former. Obviously.

Nope, even though i wish i was. Probably a good thing i didnt hear about them, as my wallet would have gotten so light the LHC wouldn't be necessary.

I don't really understand what's so special about the first one? It seems like some japanese hardware and a few rare, expensive games.

Still a nice lot, but I prefer the skeleton saturn I have over this lame white one :p

Well, if you scroll down you'll see that there's around fifty games with that Saturn, and none of them are World League Soccer (pretty much the only Saturn game you'll ever see in Cash Converters). I really thought I was onto a bargain here until my maximum bid of £270 collapsed underneath everyone else. Good thing really, as I don't think I actually have £270 at the moment.

Nice collections... and for the record Symphony of the Nocturn is great on Saturn, the ability to play as all three characters off the start and the bonus extra levels are a nice touch! (Yeah, I've played it ;) )

I have never seen a white saturn before. Is there anything special about it other then the fact that it is a Japanese unit???

Back