Am I just stupid?

kraahl

Automation Disc 133
Containing Xenon 2 and two other games. I cannot get Xenon to work, the game starts, then it says hit space to play, I do and nothing happens it then starts looping the credits and the highscore, pressing space does nothing.

Anyone experiencing the same?

hmm i've definetly had it working i'll hav a look in the morning but try using the joystick or pressing a random key on the keyboard i cant rememer :/

I have the same problem with Cannon FOdder, game seems to be running fine but I cannot get past the First Mission Briefing. I´ve pressed every key on the keyboard.

me too xenon2 works.. if I cant get a game to start i try all the activation keys possible

keyboard
space,return, 1, 2, 3, f1, f2, f3

Joystick
a,b or R

mouse
a, b

If all else fails I turn my gp32 on and off to clear the ram

I got Xenon running using Joystick mode, no luck with Cannon Fodder yet, anyone else got that working?

cannon fodder is a no go for me as well.. you may want to try the nes version on littlejon emu if you are really set on playing it.. while I have not played the st version I know the nes one holds its own against the atari jaguar version of cannon fodder, the levels and general feel seem to be intact

other no gos for me are..
Eco
hunter
yolanda
race drivin 2

blankman posted on Aug 20 2003 said:
cannon fodder is a no go for me as well.. you may want to try the nes version on littlejon emu if you are really set on playing it.. while I have not played the st version I know the nes one holds its own against the atari jaguar version of cannon fodder, the levels and general feel seem to be intact

other no gos for me are..
Eco
hunter
yolanda
race drivin 2
There is a version for Nes? I didn´t know thatm I know of a Mega Drive and possibly Snes version but not NES. I´ll check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: you know, you're right, there is no nes version.. i must have been playing the game boy color version' :rolleyes:

Cannon Fodder is a Sensible Software game and unfortunately none of their games currently work 100% under CaSTaway. :(

matt

Back