An Old-timer Is Back Again

Cellsplitter

Website
Visit site
Hello everyone, Cell here. I used to roam these boards like crazy in the old GP32 days (I was such a silly kid). Then I whent away for a while, only to be drawn back in again by the release of GP2x. It's been a few years since now and I've pretty much been gone from the gp32x scene playing with my hacked PSP slim instead lol (dont hate me!). I was stunned to see what you've been up to recently. Pandora, ey? Looks absolutely hawt ;). I almost wished I hadn't returned so "soon" now when it's too late to pre-order one for myself and will have to wait a great long time till it's my turn :p.
All of this Pandora craze made me dust of my GP2x for a good ol' fashioned emulator playin'. Only to notice he's more picky of my batteries then ever before lol.

Nice to be home again :) can't wait to see some Pandoras out in the public in the near future ^^

Hi Cellsplitter. :) I like it when old timers come back. MDave is correct, you can still get an order in.

To catch up on all the recent developments (and to stay on top of new ones) bookmark the community blog linked in my sig.

MDave said:
Not too late to get one yet, check the details in the re-ordering deadline sticky thread :)

:eek:

I've been reading some posts here and there lightly. I always asumed the first batch of Pandoras was sold out long ago. I know there was some hick-ups in the payment way back and that ppl have to re-send money now was it? I thought it was all about that. But u say I can go pay now? And get my pandora in April-ish? :pandora1: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Get in quick. ;) Due to the credit card option being removed, some people have decided to cancel their re-order. So they're inviting new orders to make up (I assume) the original manufacturing quantity of 4000.

Some people backed out of it after the reordering crisis. ;) most were saying they needed the money for other more imporant things (this was before Christmas, mind). And I think even more have backed out because they can't pay by credit card, which is a shame but unavoidable. I'm looking to snap up another one for my nephew when I get the money, he wants to get his together with me. :)

Should I e-mail openpandorasales@gmail.com? Tell em I'm interested in buying Pandora, where I live and my preferd payment method? Sounds like it's gonna be a trip down to the bank on monday.

My first thought was 'is TelcoLou back?' after reading the title. :rolleyes: Welcome back. If you haven't been around in a while, check out the youtube videos and sit tight, the CNC cases are bound to come soonish. :)

bleh (>_<), first I thought it was €250 and I was like "urgh ok". Then I read $330 and I was like "...fine!". But now it's €299. I can still afford it but it's rly pushing my cap here. And ya, I should probalby buy it from ED's site since germany is probably the closest place to order from.
Let's see now...

Pandora - 299.00EUR
German Post (Dispatch to SE: (1 x 0.55 kg)): - 16.99EUR
Mwst. 19.00%: - 50.45EUR

Total: - 315.99EUR

I think I just broke my cap :unsure: I guess I have to pass on purchasing a Pandora for now :(

Cellsplitter said:
All of this Pandora craze made me dust of my GP2x for a good ol' fashioned emulator playin'. Only to notice he's more picky of my batteries then ever before lol.
Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, but if someone could link me to some more information about this I would appreciate it. My GP2X seems to have acquired this same problem.

Cellsplitter said:
bleh (>_<), first I thought it was €250 and I was like "urgh ok". Then I read $330 and I was like "...fine!". But now it's €299. I can still afford it but it's rly pushing my cap here. And ya, I should probalby buy it from ED's site since germany is probably the closest place to order from.
Let's see now...

Pandora - 299.00EUR

I think I just broke my cap :unsure: I guess I have to pass on purchasing a Pandora for now :(

what?

http://www.google.com/search?q=330+USD+-%3...lient=firefox-a

Kyosys said:
Cellsplitter said:
Let's see now...

Pandora - 299.00EUR

what?

http://www.google.com/search?q=330+USD+-%3...lient=firefox-a

He means this :
http://www.gp2x.de/shop/product_info.php/p...4tbk3tj6lu3gjv3

300 euro now...I think the financial crisis is playing havoc with the pandora pricing :(

But it will be a bit cheaper to order from Craigix:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=46424

_VWV_ said:
That is with tax.
Doh! Is it still $330 without tax? Then the Pandora just became a lot more expensive for everyone outside the US. So much for made in the UK :(
On the other hand, maybe the US dollar crashes soon :p

Back