Android market (google play) application installer

giddion

Still Fresh
I know I should be able to run android apps based on APK files, but will I be adle to register with the Google Play store, connect my existing account and install applications?

More specifically, will Outlook work?
Albeit not a great email client on my phone, it is a necessity for work. I would like to utilise Pyra as a phone replacment since I must provide my own handset, but company will pay the bill.

Cheers.

Unless someone spends the time to work on it, Android is not necessarily guaranteed. there has been talk about some solution that can run Android APKs on top of Linux, but it's currently just talk.

There should be plenty of solutions for handing outlook mail on the debian repo.

I wonder how effective ARC Welder would be.
Trashy, would you be a dear and test it?

Unless someone spends the time to work on it, Android is not necessarily guaranteed. there has been talk about some solution that can run Android APKs on top of Linux, but it's currently just talk.

There should be plenty of solutions for handing outlook mail on the debian repo.

True. I guess it is not only that app, but others that make for a mobile workplace. I am sure there are workarounds for each of them, but having the android apps just make it simple, and reduces my devices I am carrying around if I can consolidate it all on Pyra.

Back