Angry Post


atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Age
28
Location
XK-Masada
Website
printeronfire.org
I have been waiting for my Pandora for some period of time, and I had expectations about it. Something about the production process or the Pandora has changed, possibly resulting in a delay.

I can say that if this keeps happening I will take action in some form or another. I was promised that I would have my Pandora by some date, and Craig and Co. have or have not met this deadline. I am getting tired of this.

How can OpenPandora call themselves a well-managed company when they continue to fail to meet my unreasonable expectations?
 

alucart1984

Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
274
Age
36
LOL I saw your post before you edited it and I thought you were being mad and not joking. LOL
 

dschroeter

Still Fresh
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
71
Age
39
For such a long-time supporter and poster, I'm stunned.

No delivery date was ever promised, just hoped for. No one on the team claimed to be an expert in the area of production and delivery. They're learning as they go and being very forthcoming. In my eyes, this whole project is an experiment in whether a group of hobbyists can bring an innovative, open device to market with a skeleton budget and no full-time staff. Perhaps your expectations were set too high or for too short a time frame.

We're all anxious, but I think giving up now is like parachuting during the approach.

edit: Crap, you got me. Meta-ninja'd.
 

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Age
28
Location
XK-Masada
Website
printeronfire.org
Derek said:
LOL I saw your post before you edited it and I thought you were being mad and not joking.  LOL

I changed it because I thought it might have been just a tad too subtle. :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kingoddball

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
1,686
I agree!
There was no update on that fact that there was another case delay, no update on boards (seems to be TOTALLY ignored by OP every time I ask). The only reason we seemed to get an update from ED is because the thread started to turn bad again...
 

PhillipJ

Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
144
I agree with everyone in this entire thread, even those who haven't posted yet, except for those who have a different opinion to me and those with whom I agree. How could you people think that way? What is wrong with you?
 

alerino

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
3,200
not sure if these negative vibrations will help speed thing up...
 

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
5,206
Age
43
Location
Ireland
Hulk angry hulk smash puny openpandora.
incredible-hulk-20070910014344353-000.jpg
 

Attachments

  • incredible-hulk-20070910014344353-000.jpg
    incredible-hulk-20070910014344353-000.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 48

puppydee

Linux Virgin!
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
423
Age
44
Location
United Kingdom
Website
Visit site
kingoddball said:
I agree!
There was no update on that fact that there was another case delay, no update on boards (seems to be TOTALLY ignored by OP every time I ask). The only reason we seemed to get an update from ED is because the thread started to turn bad again...

Yeah I wondered about the boards, still no update on if they're here or not. I thought Ed had a load of good news to tell us about after he had some sleep over the weekend, I was hoping it was news of the boards but i'm not even sure what it was he was excited about?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
5,206
Age
43
Location
Ireland
puppydee said:
kingoddball said:
I agree!
There was no update on that fact that there was another case delay, no update on boards (seems to be TOTALLY ignored by OP every time I ask). The only reason we seemed to get an update from ED is because the thread started to turn bad again...

Yeah I wondered about the boards, still no update on if they're here or not. I thought Ed had a load of good news to tell us about after he had some sleep over the weekend, I was hoping it was news of the boards but i'm not even sure what it was he was excited about?
I hope we get some good news in the blog tomorrow.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MarkoeZ

arr matey?
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
1,183
Age
41
Website
projectinfinity.org.uk
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR DEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!




ah, nice idea this thread, feels liberating :p
 

Kayday

Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
234
/me puts on Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

Come on EVERYBODY ... Sing Along
 

VRAndy

Very Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
1,127
atomicthumbs said:
How can OpenPandora call themselves a well-managed company when they continue to fail to meet my unreasonable expectations?
Ha ha! It's funny because they can't at all! Ah, Parody!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top