Animal Crossing: Wild World

Javacat

Founder of the WarmFluffyUK fan club
Website
Visit site
I only started playing a few days ago and I'd like to nick some fruit from somebody so that I can grow some foreign fruit and make a bit more money. Anyone fancy being my friend?

Friend code: 4639-6168-0745

btw, my native fruit is Oranges.

edit: my name is it is Javacat and my town is called Klingo.

Well, I don't play games online, but here's some advice:

Mail someone in your town a fruit; you'll eventually get back a foriegn fruit in a letter from them. You may heve to send out a few letters for this to work though.

Let me load the game onto my R4, and I'll get back to you in half an hour, I have it on my PC somewhere...

Or you could use the savegame editor to completely edit the world and get any items / fruits you want :D
It's funny.

Nova said:
Let me load the game onto my R4, and I'll get back to you in half an hour, I have it on my PC somewhere...
:lol: indeed ....

@Miika ... no way! I'd never cheat in the game, it spoils the fun of discovery; "Ooo, look ... another mongoloid!"

... shit, I remember when the game first came out on the gamecube .. folks were selling stuff on Ebay ... Item codes!!! Some going for $100 .. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is turning out to be a very long half hour ;)

I'm trying to avoid using the cheat functions on my R4 as once I use it in one game I'll end up using it another, and another, etc. I want to try and keep my DS as pure and innocent as possible :p

I'll try the fruit posting thing tomorrow. I was going to do it today, but I ended up playing pokemon instead and by the time I'd finished that the shop had shut so I couldn't buy any more paper.

Javacat said:

I'm trying to avoid using the cheat functions on my R4 as once I use it in one game I'll end up using it another, and another, etc. I want to try and keep my DS as pure and innocent as possible :p

I'll try the fruit posting thing tomorrow. I was going to do it today, but I ended up playing pokemon instead and by the time I'd finished that the shop had shut so I couldn't buy any more paper.
Haha, you know what's so annoying? I downloaded the game when I had my supercard and patched it to run on the device. However now I have my R4, it doesn't work on that, which sucks.

Later tonight, k?

Nova said:
Javacat said:

Haha, you know what's so annoying? I downloaded the game when I had my supercard and patched it to run on the device. However now I have my R4, it doesn't work on that, which sucks.

Later tonight, k?

It doesn't? Naturally you can't use the supercard file, but you can use a new unpatched NDS and use your old savefile (convert if needed) : http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php

TelcoLou said:
Mail someone in your town a fruit; you'll eventually get back a foriegn fruit in a letter from them.
Just to confirm:

I just got 2 non-native fruits this way yesterday .. I sent out 4 letters, each with a peach attached (my town's native fruit). 2 townsfolk replied with fruit; an apple and some cherries :D

Back