Another Dreamcast For Sale! Only £40!! Yay!!!

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Okay, its a dc with 9 original games and 7 "other" ones, plus a few emulators/software discs to boot. " pads, 2 VMUs, rumble unit, keyboard, all leads, all official. 40 quid plus 8 for the pnp. Any offers before i weebay it (again).

Games;
soul calibur, virtua tennis, jet set radio, quake 3 arena, unreal tournament, confidential mission, uefa dream soccer - all official but not boxed
rival schools 2, NGPC emulator, dead or alive 2, ikaruga, megadrive and NGPC emulator plus "other" software you might use in conjunction with the emulator, marvel vs capcom 2, powerstone 2, mr driller, episode 1 racer, daytona 2001, crazy taxi 2, and a couple of others i forgot to label as "others"

All the games come in a cd slip case which ill trhow in for free. Any offers anyone?

I am shocked!! Are you trying to tarnsih my reputation Goity? I am selling CDRs, which may not (or may :p) contain "other" data. Roms indeed. The cheek of it!

I have only one thing to say to you, kknd cf: Buh?

EDIT: Ohh I getcha, I edited my post after,

Or Can I Predict The Future?.... :ph34r: :ph34r:

£5 for soul calibur, unreal tournament, Keyboard and 1 rumble pack :)

finty101 posted on Feb 16 2005 at 08:19 AM said:
Yeah, but you're 12. And I don't get bullied in school.
I only get bullied a bit cos I'm strong willed

I'll give you £15 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't put a Buy it now on it, DC prices are really unpredictable. Put a starting bid of £20, I'd say it will go for about £45.

Back