Answer These:

K0K0NUT_h3lmut

The Soldier wearing a coconut...
Website
Visit site
#1- has anyone noticed this gp32world
#2- We need to have some kind of "____ of the year awards" poll every year or somethin'
#3-just a question- wats the biggest thread you've ever seen :blink:
#4- There are how many users registered?
#5- (#4 cont.) - and yet there is what seems to be practically no forum activity, except a couple people like charga_man, Blah, etc etc- its like it would hurt to have a long thread :(

#6- do you think we need an off-topic section...because the gp32_console isn't the only thing we use or think about, i hope ;) :D :p :rolleyes: ...?

#7-and number 7, ah...nvm...

1,yes its old.
2,f**k knows. :)
3,the chatbox
4,dont have a clue.
5,gaaaa my name charga_man. im so happy to help. :p
6,have you been on this web before there is a of topic section you lazy ****.
7,nothing.

edit: why make such a damm shi**y topic. its so pointless. i have no idea why i answered the questions but im bored. :p

1. yes

3.the chatbox
5.buh? that doesn't make sense
6we have one you idiot
7. I will flame you now, troll

yea...so im lazy...or just...or just...and I meant by the "____ of the year awards" I meant all the different categories I was too lazy to write in or think about. Shi**y topic?, compared to some of the other worthless topics here... I mean half the topics here are like bleh...and dont even reach past 4-7 posts.

K0K0NUT_h3lmut posted on Apr 2 2005 at 10:37 PM said:
yea...so im lazy...or just...or just...and I meant by the "____ of the year awards" I meant all the different categories I was too lazy to write in or think about. Shi**y topic?,  compared to some of the other worthless topics here... I mean half the topics here are like bleh...and dont even reach past 4-7 posts.

the ones with only 4-7 posts only have that much usualy when a answer is asked and has been solved. <_< and there are many topice with over 4-7 replies or are you just too lazy to look?

and this is probably only going to get more posts cause of flames or somthing like that.

shitty post? damm this is realy a shitty post topic OK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
K0K0NUT_h3lmut posted on Apr 2 2005 at 01:19 PM said:
#1- has anyone noticed this gp32world
#2- We need to have some kind of "____ of the year awards" poll every year or somethin'
#3-just a question- wats the biggest thread you've ever seen :blink:
#5- (#4 cont.) - and yet there is what seems to be practically no forum activity, except a couple people like charga_man, Blah, etc etc- its like it would hurt to have a long thread :(

#6- do you think we need an off-topic section...because the gp32_console isn't the only thing we use or think about, i hope ;) :D :p :rolleyes: ...?

#7-and number 7, ah...nvm...

1.) Yes i jsut noticed it.
2.) Noob! (yay)
3.) 14 pages...
4.) 100?
5.) I post here every day hehe.
6.) We already got one :D
7.) Ok.

Besides the chatbox, one of the largest threads was The Sunday Suprise, which was possibly the fastest growing thread I've ever seen. (The whole topic was pretty much made in one day). The dancing baby will always be in our hearts. (And hopefully hell by now too) ;)

And BTW, topics tend to grow because of:

a ) Boredom
b ) How controversial the topic is (Aka PSP vs. DS threads)
c ) Speculation

Topics tend to die because of:

a ) The question being answered
b ) General lack of interest

GPJosh posted on Apr 2 2005 at 10:10 PM said:
Besides the chatbox at one of the largest threads was The Sunday Suprise, which was possibly the fastest growing thread I've ever seen. (The whole topic was pretty much made in one day). The dancing baby will always be in our hearts. (And hopefully hell by now too) ;)

a ) Boredom
c ) Speculation

oh yeah, I was part of that, oh the nostalgia, oh the goits of rage......
Speaking of which, the dancing baby was immortalised in Goits of Rage....

Yes Charga Man, the very same baby which saves us from the likes of Celine Dion, Angelina Jolie, Jade Goody, Matt from Busted, Billie Piper and many, many more.

Goity posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:25 PM said:
GPJosh posted on Apr 2 2005 at 10:10 PM said:
Besides the chatbox at one of the largest threads was The Sunday Suprise, which was possibly the fastest growing thread I've ever seen. (The whole topic was pretty much made in one day). The dancing baby will always be in our hearts. (And hopefully hell by now too) ;)

a ) Boredom
c ) Speculation

oh yeah, I was part of that, oh the nostalgia, oh the goits of rage......
Speaking of which, the dancing baby was immortalised in Goits of Rage....

goity is it the same dancing baby that i had to find to cure my near death experience? oh the horror.

Hmmm, mushrooms...

btw, this is the most stupid topic I`ve ever read on these boards.
What are you, here for one day, and making demands, saying stupid things.
Get off.

K0K0NUT_h3lmut posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:19 PM said:
:lol: You little newbie... you´re member number 4844. That means... minus a few people who got banned because of DUMB questions there´s gotta be around 4800 members here.
You could also look at the Board Statistics, but that would be far too complicated for you. (actually, we have 4795 members atm.)

Maybe you should try some of those tasty intelligence Pies.
pig_pie.jpg

Or maybe that would be the right Gadget for you.

mattmagoo posted on Apr 3 2005 at 06:41 PM said:
yeah, my cousins got one of those

they pwn

it talks and everything

and you can play games on it

wouldnt have passed AS level maths without that badboy

Nah, Classic speak and spell, It`s the mutt`s nuts, The large orange oversized calculator thing that was in ET.

http://www.speaknspell.co.uk/

:lol:

Trooper

Back