Any Musicians In The House?

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Who here plays an instrument?
I play the Piano, and it's one of my passions. I passed grade 8 piano when I was 12, if that means anything to you.
So what can you play? Piano? Harmonica? Trumpet?
Mouth?
Any instrument you'd like to learn?

I like playing neoclassical music mostly, pieces by Ludovico Einaudi for example. The odd bit of Jazz :) . Film music is nice as well. [media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0dPS-EHl-FE[/media]
I learned this one recently http://www.youtube.c...?v=GkX4MyDeIqI. It's beautiful.

Don't flame me for liking 'classical'. I hate listening to it, but I like playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
heys pawnsdoras why would you say that you passed grade 8 when you were 12? On-topic: I can play the pokemans theme song on guitar.

Username said:
heys pawnsdoras why would you say that you passed grade 8 when you were 12?
Grade 8 piano. ABRSM. It obviously doesn't mean anything to you :).

quote said:
Username said:
heys pawnsdoras why would you say that you passed grade 8 when you were 12?
Grade 8 piano. ABRSM. It obviously doesn't mean anything to you :) .
No, but that makes a lot more sense. I thought you were trying to say you were a piano playing child prodigy or some shit.

Nope, I'll leave that to the asians :).
They learn to play piano before they can walk, or so I've heard.

Crunchwrap said:
heys pawnsdoras why would you say that you passed grade 8 when you were 12? On-topic: I can play the pokemans theme song on guitar.
I can play the first 4 chords of "Smoke on the Water" because I'm cool like that.
So other than being able to hold a guitar and sort of try to play it, I have no musical skills.

I've been a pianist for nearly twelve years, and I can pick up[stupid joke averted] play most instruments in about twenty minutes.

Off topic: I don't want to be a dick or anything, but Jourdy you don't really need to have a Firefox 3 button in your sig as this forum is mostly about open source consoles and most people here already know about Firefox. Also your quotes seem to be broken (or at least they are for me).

On topic: Does anyone know how to play the star spangled banner on the bass guitar with their dick?

Xian Long said:
i play piano and tenor sax

and damn you quote i passed grade 8 abrsm when i was 14

and i'm asian

not some child prodigy
Haha, grade 8 piano? It's a bitch, eh?
Yeah sorry about that lol. I just see all those Asian kids on the piano on YouTube or whatever and I can't help but feel they've been pushed into it. They just don't seem to be enjoying it.

I'm sitting here surrounded by synths and other music gear .. mostly my big creative kick with music these days is in building my own synth hardware.. ;) I just can't get enough modular love.

I can play about two songs on the harmonica, but being such a nice guy, I haven't picked it up in a year for fear of annoying other people (not that they seem to care with heavy metal on full volume all day and all night).

I have a couple of guitars and a sax. But no musical talent. Oh well, two out of three eh?

Being an old raver I know how to dance. And that doesn't count since it's not classical dancing. But I can keep a rhythm and I enjoy it. So I score zero I suppose.

I slappa de bass.

Also sometimes, I DJ badly.

fishybawb said:
Chest Rockwell said:
classical music is gay, and your gay

"You're" you illiterate cunt :)
ep1ck w1n dud3 srry i nevr t00k grammer in -HIGH school lmao its HIGH school bexcause i smomked so much WEE3DDDD

Back