Anybody Heard Anything From Gp32z.com Yet?

MiniMoose

I ordered mine from them and I was wondering if anybody has heard anything from them yet.

I've been checking the home page every few hours, and still the latest update is November 9th. Can't....wait.....any.....longer.....

Thanx,
Stan

They are sopposed to arrive this week, no? No real rush though, I have so much school work to get done..maybe if it is delayed a week I can get some great grades this semester. Things have been going great with only gp32 as my distraction.

Hey, look at it like this;

By the time we get ours next week-ish, maybe all the initial 'bugs' will get sorted out by all the first-batchers out there :)

</positive thinking>

Units should arrive tommorow, once they come shipping will begin.
How long will shipping take to Utah? I hope it will get to me before 24th, 23rd actually, as I'm sure no packages will be delivered on the 24th. But if it doesn't make it that's ok, I can live till the Monday after to get it.

Thanx,
Stan

Last edited by a moderator:
How long will shipping take to Utah? I hope it will get to me before 24th, 23rd actually, as I'm sure no packages will be delivered on the 24th. But if it doesn't make it that's ok, I can live till the Monday after to get it.

Thanx,
Stan
check the site, it say the shipping days at the top :p 3-4 days i think.

Hopefully I can get mine around that time too. Unfortunately I live in canada so I dont know how much lnoger shipping takes ;0

Thanx,
Stan

Utah? Hell, he could just throw it over by hand, and you'd get it sooner than me ... I'm on the east coast.
He's from CA, so you should get it by Monday (IMO of course)

i think monday should sound good for anyone here in the u.s.
what was the shipping type again? guess now's a good time to buy an sd card ;)

My problem is I'm going to my parents for Thanksgiving, so I would leave Wednesday and not get back until the following Monday. I bet you anything it gets here on Wednesday evening, Friday, or Saturday, if it's not shipped UPS that is. I think USPS and FedEx deliver on Saturdays.

I need to be positive, it will get here before I leave for my parents, I know it will.

Thanx,
Stan

United States Residents

All Gp32 console purchases will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, tracking number will be included. (2-3 days)
All other items will by USPS First Class mail (3 days). Orders will be shipped out within 48 hours of purchase.

Residents Outside of the United States

All orders will be shipped through USPS Air-Letter post (5-7 days) within 48 hours of purchase.

23-25th of nov is when i shoudlget mine. Unless the 48 hours is included then imma cry, lol!

I hope Saturday and Sunday are counted as the 48 hours, and it takes 2 days to get to me. I might have to come home Thursday night :D

Thanx,
Stan

Hope to get mine by black friday!

SanDisk 1GB SD card for 39.99 after rebate at BestBuy, doesnt sound bad, if the 'mail in rebate' is less than $10.

I ordered on November 4th so i am not sure of getting it by friday, but there is hope, if gp32z ships fast.

Back