Anyone Else Taken Yours Outside?

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
I took mine on a hike. Other than these shots, it was safely nestled in my jacket pocket (the digital camera pocket on my ScottEvest jacket seems like it was made to hold a Pandora).
4809642489_0e3c2aee79_b.jpg
4810258134_83f7b1e73f_b.jpg
4809656283_377dc2d6e5_b.jpg
4810273998_6e8020bf6e_b.jpg

WOW! I want a camera like that. Great pictures, I might use it as my desktop background for my netbook, as it is almost perfect size... Can I?

Remember: good photographers, not good cameras, take good pictures.

Nice pictures. They make me want my Pandora even more than before.

Ratfink said:
Remember: good photographers, not good cameras, take good pictures.

Nice pictures. They make me want my Pandora even more than before.

While that may be true, my camera takes low quality pictures with a 320x240 size and can store only 18 photos at a time. It was cheap, and I got it for christmas or something. even my laptops webcam does better... But I guess thats not too bad. oh, and you have to have a lot of lighting for it to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Com64 said:
WOW! I want a camera like that. Great pictures, I might use it as my desktop background for my netbook, as it is almost perfect size... Can I?
Sure, go ahead. It's a Canon Digital Rebel XSi, and I was using the Canon f/1.8 50mm II lens, both relatively inexpensive (the camera being two generations out of date, and the lens being low-end but very sharp).

Gruso said:
Out... side?

Great pics, wherever it is you live I love it.

Thanks! Don't live here, but live near it. It's Bull Point in Point Reyes, California. It's one of the foggiest places in the world, and I like that.

atomicthumbs said:
Com64 said:
Sure, go ahead. It's a Canon Digital Rebel XSi, and I was using the Canon f/1.8 50mm II lens, both relatively inexpensive (the camera being two generations out of date, and the lens being low-end but very sharp).

Gruso said:
Out... side?

Great pics, wherever it is you live I love it.

Thanks! Don't live here, but live near it. It's Bull Point in Point Reyes, California. It's one of the foggiest places in the world, and I like that.

Yeah fog is great lol. once I had to walk to school and couldn't see 1 metre in front of me.

sea, sex and Pandora for me :D the Pandora don't like too shiny sunny. I have just used it has music player outside.

Good shots atomicthumbs

Those are some really nice pictures! :)

Great to see Pandora's screen on an outdoor overcast day. In full sunlight I'm guessing it won't hold up too well? I know none of the phone screens I've had do, neither does my PSP Slim.

I use my netbook computer outside on my way home from school (ie. minesweeper)... so I expect to use my pandora in the same manner.

I also used my recently departed DS Lite the same way. also music.

Ooh public exhibitionist shots! Like it

I was suprised to hear that's California too, i did wonder when looking at the pics but was thinking places closer by - and foggiest place in world? My image of Cali was restricted it seems

...I thought it was all bustling city and baywatch style beaches

Esn said:
Wow, that is lovely. California? It reminds me a bit of Ontario in early spring, or northern Norway in the summer.

Looks like what Northern England looks in Autumn

Rygiz said:
I expect much hammock time for the Pandora and I.
I have a little portable nylon hammock. It fits in a pouch. It's very comfortable to use the Pandora in.

Fzero said:
Ooh public exhibitionist shots! Like it

I was suprised to hear that's California too, i did wonder when looking at the pics but was thinking places closer by - and foggiest place in world? My image of Cali was restricted it seems

...I thought it was all bustling city and baywatch style beaches
To give you a better idea, CA is a little bigger geographically than Germany (400,000km^2 vs. 360,000km^2) but has less than half the population (~37million vs ~82million). Latitude wise it stretches from approximately Tripoli to Rome so that may give some very rough sense of weather. Anyway, plenty of space for different terrain, weather, population densities etc.

atomicthumbs said:

Ah the good old nifty fifty, fantastic lens. I have the MKI much better build but the same optics, hunted high and low for a MKI and got it for a bargain price

liquidphantom said:
Ah the good old nifty fifty, fantastic lens. I have the MKI much better build but the same optics, hunted high and low for a MKI and got it for a bargain price

I'm saving for a 24-105mm f/4 L  ^_^

Back