Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Jumpman

Advanced Member
I know this topic may be a bit early, but it is mid afternoon at Craig's assembly factory, so I figure a handfull of units should ship out later today right?

The team was shooting for 16 the first day, so hopefully a lucky few will get there tracking & shipping confirmation email today.

Chris

rub it in.

GAH! Why didn't I order 20 minutes sooner?! If I had only known that 20 minutes would equate to 2-4 weeks extra time!

I guess, this entire Tracking Number system is completely useless if you don't have ordered in the UK? I ordered from ED and I'm around the 530. Pandora pre-orderer in his Shop (from ~700).

I'll bet everyone's number is higher than they expect. Probably the numbers from Craigix's store don't take into account the units that have to be set aside for ED's store.

P.S. I sure hope we get tracking numbers in email. The UPS where I live is very ... spotty. If I don't know when it's supposed to arrive it'll probably just get sent back to England while the UPS ninjas put a note on my door without anyone ever seeing them.

VRAndy said:
I'll bet everyone's number is higher than they expect. Probably the numbers from Craigix's store don't take into account the units that have to be set aside for ED's store.

P.S. I sure hope we get tracking numbers in email. The UPS where I live is very ... spotty. If I don't know when it's supposed to arrive it'll probably just get sent back to England while the UPS ninjas put a note on my door without anyone ever seeing them.

no they will call your home and/or work number

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered when the site was falling over, so I assume one of the ones made in the next week or so will find its way into my grubby hands.

fusion_power said:
I guess, this entire Tracking Number system is completely useless if you don't have ordered in the UK? I ordered from ED and I'm around the 530. Pandora pre-orderer in his Shop (from ~700).

ED told he wouldnt ship his units directly from the UK but that you will be the last on the last 3500-4000

Phawx said:
rub it in.

GAH! Why didn't I order 20 minutes sooner?! If I had only known that 20 minutes would equate to 2-4 weeks extra time!

[humor]
2 weeks in 2 years is only about 1% more time...
[/humor]

Mithrildor said:
fusion_power said:

ED told he wouldnt ship his units directly from the UK but that you will be the last on the last 3500-4000
i have no idea from where my pandora comes. i bought it through jaquline. openpandorasales at gmail dot com. i didnt heard or asked from where my order is delivered? idea or should i ask her?

borgqueenx said:
Mithrildor said:
fusion_power said:

i have no idea from where my pandora comes. i bought it through jaquline. openpandorasales at gmail dot com. i didnt heard or asked from where my order is delivered? idea or should i ask her?

Did you do a banktransfer to OpenPandora LTD? then it's probably craigs

r00tw00t said:
borgqueenx said:
Mithrildor said:
fusion_power said:

Did you do a banktransfer? then it's probably craigs
yep i did a bank transfer. alright then. i hope they do use UPS, if i paid for UPS. i want it fasttt, thats why i paid more. knowing that my pandora has been shipped, one week will be the feeling of 1 month. so when its shipped i want it within 48 hours.

r00tw00t said:
Who will? UPS? UPS doesn't do that. If they did that they might have to deliver a package. It's easier to just quietly tape a note to your door.

VRAndy said:
r00tw00t said:
Who will? UPS? UPS doesn't do that. If they did that they might have to deliver a package. It's easier to just quietly tape a note to your door.

Okay. Guess I'm wrong

Maybe this is not the right topic, maybe this has been asked a million times before, but...

Would it be possible to send every customer a confirmation of what they've ordered, where it will be shipped to and maybe even the nr in the row of future-pandorians. I guess with a simple query this should be easy done (I hope we are in a table with all our information in it).

I have series of mails woven into each other and it is not perfectly straightforward, although I know what I've ordered and paid for.

This method seems more efficient than this one: http://pandorapress.net/2010/05/18/is-your-delivery-address-correct/

BTW, I ordered on the 4 March 2009 (damn, that is a scary long time ago) any idea where it would place me on the list? Oh yeah, I ordered directly from jacquelyn. :)

HaCo said:
Maybe this is not the right topic, maybe this has been asked a million times before, but...

Would it be possible to send every customer a confirmation of what they've ordered, where it will be shipped to and maybe even the nr in the row of future-pandorians. I guess with a simple query this should be easy done (I hope we are in a table with all our information in it).
I think it has been said in the past, that they will send a confirmation that your order has shipped, but I'm not sure how much info would be included in that email. I would guess just a tracking number if available for your selected shipping method, but I don't think they will include the address(it would be nice so you know it's going to the right place), that might be to much work.

Chris

i ordered september 30 2008 from GBAX (live in USA) I hope i am in the first 1000

But no i have no gotten a tracking E-mail yet

I imagine they will build as many as possible then ship??? IDK

Back