Anyone Heard Of This?

TwoHeadedBoy

Website
Visit site
Look at this thingy, I've never heard of this, just stumbled across it on Wikipedia. Looks kind've fun, maybe this means that one day Atari'll fulfill my dream of a revamped/re-released Lynx with built-in games, like those MegaDrive/NES/Master System things that are all over the place.

Maybe?

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Look at this thingy, I've never heard of this, just stumbled across it on Wikipedia. Looks kind've fun, maybe this means that one day Atari'll fulfill my dream of a revamped/re-released Lynx with built-in games, like those MegaDrive/NES/Master System things that are all over the place.

Maybe?

I've heard of the Flashback, but not this portable version. Sounds pretty cool really, and if that $40 price tag turns out to be accurate, I'll be buying one. Can't have too many gadgets :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about it - a year ago - when it was supposed to come out. It never has. It is vaporware at this point.

I wish this would see release - I have three of the Flashback plug-in systems and I'd love to add this to the pile... Even if they just released it as a standalone unit with maybe 30 or 40 games on it like the other flashbacks, I'd still buy one...

Back