Anyone Interested In 1St Batch?

Nik1

Still Fresh
Just out of curiosity is anyone interested in buying my first batch preorder off me, my place in line is 1800 - 1900 last time I checked, was 1600-1700 when I checked Dec 09 :S dont know how that works. I might be putting it on ebay, just want to see if there is any interest first.

*EDIT* Ebay did not seem to like that I put gp32x and pandorapress.org in my description so I had to redo listing :/

*EDIT* http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110541901574&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Nik1 said:
Just out of curiosity is anyone interested in buying my first batch preorder off me, my place in line is 1800 - 1900 last time I checked, was 1600-1700 when I checked Dec 09 :S dont know how that works. I might be putting it on ebay, just want to see if there is any interest first.

Why do you want to give away this ultimate handheld XD????

Last edited by a moderator:
1st Batch Pandora? Meh.

Ok, I'm in a good mood today and will give you 50 bucks for that crap. PM me if you are interested :)

55!
Don't know what I'll do with a second Pandora, but I'm sure I'll find a use...

On a serious note, why not just cancel your order and get a refund? Would be a lot easier.

fiveseven said:
55!
Don't know what I'll do with a second Pandora, but I'm sure I'll find a use...

On a serious note, why not just cancel your order and get a refund? Would be a lot easier.

He wants to make money <_<

fiveseven said:

Value of the dollar/euro is probably lower now than when he pre-ordered. So canceling will make you lose money, perhaps he can get that by selling it to someone else.

However I remember a pre-order being on ebay and it was not liked, is it ok to sell pre-orders?

They can't really tell you what to do with it, but I'm pretty sure posting threads like this is not cool with GP32x. Things like this would belong in the marketplace thread, and I'm not sure you're allowed to post links to eBay auctions...and I don't think you're supposed to make eBay auctions for stuff you can't guarantee to ship by such-and-such time.

Finally, my beowulf cluster of Pandoras will be closer to completion!

But yeah, if you don't want it just get a refund, it'll be cheaper for someone who wants one to buy it normally than on ebay or whatever. But it's your prerogative.

Tensuke said:
Finally, my beowulf cluster of Pandoras will be closer to completion!

But yeah, if you don't want it just get a refund, it'll be cheaper for someone who wants one to buy it normally than on ebay or whatever. But it's your prerogative.
Cheaper for the person who wants it maybe.
But he may be out of pocket.
May not be a bad deal for someone who has to wait for the second batch.
Other people has sold theirs and I don't remember any complaints.
As for ebay I would expect he would have to wait until he gets it in his hands before selling it, he's just giving someone here the first option.

Huh! Pandora Futures Market!

Not for me. May be some greed banker will take you up on buying something you don't own yet. :blink:

kingoddball said:
Cancel so I can move up in the line!
There's less than a 2% chance you'll get your Pandora any earlier from one cancellation.

Just saying.

Wolenber said:
kingoddball said:
Cancel so I can move up in the line!
There's less than a 2% chance you'll get your Pandora any earlier from one cancellation.

Just saying.

Did you pull that figure out of no where? Where did the 2% come from?

Back