Anyone Playing Minecraft? I Need A Tester For The Pirate Games Server

MarkoeZ

arr matey?
Website
projectinfinity.org.uk
Hiya peeps,

Pirate Games has a small private Minecraft server, currently played by me, PokeParadox, Foxblock, and some friends of us. Recently the server had to be relocated, and i am trying to host it now. A week ago we had some connection errors, i think they are solved now, but i need someone with minecraft experience to test.

So, Looking for one adult tester that will ofcourse keep full acces to the server after testing. (if you grief, you are quickly kicked again though ; ) I know it's not lightning fast on updating chunks, but this is really just to test if there is no block build or mine delay.
PM me or post here if you are interested.

Cheers!
Markoez

p.s. Not posting this on the minecraft forum to prevent a flood of eleven year olds...

MarkoeZ said:
Hiya peeps,

Pirate Games has a small private Minecraft server, currently played by me, PokeParadox, Foxblock, and some friends of us. Recently the server had to be relocated, and i am trying to host it now. A week ago we had some connection errors, i think they are solved now, but i need someone with minecraft experience to test.

So, Looking for one adult tester that will ofcourse keep full acces to the server after testing. (if you grief, you are quickly kicked again though ; ) I know it's not lightning fast on updating chunks, but this is really just to test if there is no block build or mine delay.
PM me or post here if you are interested.

Cheers!
Markoez

p.s. Not posting this on the minecraft forum to prevent a flood of eleven year olds...
By Minecraft experience, do you mean experience in playing Minecraft, or experience in setting up servers and multiplayer stuff? If it's the former, then I'm in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back