Aquamultifw 4.3

taubstumm

Website
Visit site
I just wanted to download Advance War 32 beta 1 from http://www.egloo.fr.st/ then i saw that a new is out...
well im not going to try i untill i know whats inside :ph34r:
hmm maybe i'll find out by reading the readme :)

EDIT: here you go:

multi firmware v4.3

it include :
-the european firmware (the first version, it's pclink don't work)
-pacrom 0.31 by pacman
-yafl 0.1 by woogal
-smc recovery
-bios monitor 0.4 by mr.spiv

Hi

i have currently Aquafish 4.0 on my gp32 can i flash to Aquafish 4.3 without any damage?

Ich habe zuzeit auf meinem Gp32 Aquafish 4.0 kann ich jetzt ohne Gefahr auf die neuere Aquafish 4.3 Version flashen , weil mein alter Gp32 ist beim flashen von 3.1b auf 3.2 kaputt gegangen. :huh:

YAFL was already on the 4.0 release. The only thing that seems to be different is the bios monitor by Mr. Spiv. However, since I'm not a developer I find this monitor quite annoying since my GP is stuck with some bios texts which means nothing to me while it normally would just restart. Reason for me to stick to 4.0.

Inuyasha posted on Mar 24 2004 at 05:44 PM said:
Hi

i have currently Aquafish 4.0 on my gp32 can i flash to Aquafish 4.3 without any damage?

Ich habe zuzeit auf meinem Gp32 Aquafish 4.0 kann ich jetzt ohne Gefahr auf die neuere Aquafish 4.3 Version flashen , weil mein alter Gp32 ist beim flashen von 3.1b auf 3.2 kaputt gegangen. :huh:
you kant "kill" your gp32 with flashing, you only can delete the flash rom.
you can reflash it with a jtag cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
c0ncept posted on Mar 24 2004 at 09:10 PM said:
and where would you GET a JTAG cable from, and how much?
You have to make one.
Mr Spiv has (use to) one, He`s the designer of said cable. But doesn`t do CPR on GP32s anymore afaik.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that seems to be different is the bios monitor by Mr. Spiv.
it has also the new possibility of booting to another firmware without flashing your gp32..!

However, since I'm not a developer I find this monitor quite annoying since my GP is stuck with some bios texts which means nothing to me while it normally would just restart
mr.spiv's bios corrects several usb (and maybe others) bugs, that's why i've use this one in my multifw... (and i cannot remove the bios monitor from the bios..)

Hey Aquafish, you need to make one with Wind-Ups 1.0, YAFL .3, GPDrive(possibly have pclink if enough room still), and SMC recovery. That'd be sweet.

i've just uploaded 2 things on my website :
-gp firmware maker v1.6 + tutorial 'how to make your own multi firmware'
-Zed : an util which allow you to create your own multifw just by selecting the programs you want to include in... (it's very easy, so now don't ask me if you want that i include an specific program in my multifw, you can make a multifw yourself :) ! )

Back