Are There Any Pandoras Left?

Andrés J.

Still Fresh
Hello everybody.
First of all excuse me for post this here. I wrote to openpandorasales@gmail.com on 3th this month, and still have no response. maybe an email problem, but i want to know if there are still available some pandoras from the first batch. I'm still interested to buy one of them.
thanks in advance.

Vitel said:
Guys what's happened to your avatars? Are you gibing at Craigix?
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/36891-noticed-something/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to pre-order one last week.
After having sold my gp2x I am a late early adopter...
I am following the pandora from the beginning but bought an eeepc last year to bridge the waiting time

Hope to see a finished product soon !

craigix said:
If anyone had an answer saying we were sold out, it's possible another 50 will be available soon.
hold up, so if we haven't ordered a pandora yet, there's a chance we may be able to still order one from the first batch?

Possibly. Send your email now and, most importantly, don't forget to pay or else another person will scoop up your order like you are! ;)

Apply quick and Good Luck!! :)

MrBlais said:
Possibly. Send your email now and, most importantly, don't forget to pay or else another person will scoop up your order like you are! ;)

Cool. Hopefully I'll get extremey lucky.

Could anyone give me a reminder of what to include in the email? I'm kinda new here as you can tell,(though I lurked a while). I just asked to place an order on a Pandora + TV-Out + case. Anything else?

MrBlais said:

Yes, I know that, but how do i proceed to do the payment?

Andrés José said:
MrBlais said:

Yes, I know that, but how do i proceed to do the payment?

You'll get a Google Checkout link sent to you if you manage to get one of the pre-orders that may or may not be available. Once you get the link, pay using that and you are good to go.

I was reading that it's only one per customer, but somebody said they bought one for themselves and one for their spouse. Would I be able to order one for myself and my boyfriend with one email? They could be shipped to different addresses as we don't live together.

I also send an email a while ago, I hope there are still some left. I was also wondering what the price is in euros, is it just converting 330$ (that the price right?) to euros with the current convertion rate? and how much is the AV cable?

When pre-orders first started, someone bragged about how they had ordered a bunch. 10 or so, I think.

There are now another 50 available. The N64 video seems to have boosted the demand.

After this 50 the rest *must* be kept for other purposes.

craigix said:
There are now another 50 available. The N64 video seems to have boosted the demand.

Did these come out of the internet store reserve?

craigix said:

How many you keeping back, hope your not trying to please too many people and leave yourself short of demo units etc (no offence meant for people hoping to get one)

Back