As Continued From My Last Post... Flashing My Gp32

futuredestroyer

Still Fresh
Well I want to view movies on my gp32 but of coarse you need the euro firmware and i still have the korean (I don't like the euro firmware). So i was wondering is there a gp cinima that is compatible still out with the korean firmware or just anyother .avi player. I really don't want to flash my gp32 so if i did flash is there a way to still go back to the korean firmware. cause then i could just flash to euro and watch movies then go back to korean for everything else.

Um, GPCinema should work on the Korean (original) firmware...

But to answer your question, Aquafish's Multifirmware v4+ or Slubman's GPBios can both load .BIN files, so you can have multiple types of firmware on your GP32. Use DumpFW.FXE before you flash to get the firmware in a .bin format.

umm... gp cinema doesn't work everytime i start it up it freezes then restarts the gp32. and dumpFW.FXE will flash my korean to a .bin or what? i'm confused. Also back to the gp cinema i also read somewhere that i need the euro firmware.

dumpfw.fxe makes a copy of your current firmware and saves it to your SMC. you can then later flash back to the original firmware if you want.

ok cool that what i thought. but just wanted to make sure. it's called dump firmware under the gp32 utilities>firmware upgrade right. thanks.

cause that doesn't work i just tried it.

never mind i gound it somewhere else. See... i'm a big kid now. the only wuestion is how do i flash now. i'll post the question in the proper forum now so you can reply if you want but you don't have to.

Umm ok in my last post i had talked about flashing and moved to here so. I want to know how to flash because you know i'm to lazy to look it up when i could just ask you helpful fellows. so how do i flash to euro firmware then flash back to my original firmware.

well i don't care how many times i have to flash. just how do i flash period. and where do i get the euro firmware. i just want the euro firmware. no fancy stuff like aquafish or w/e.

"read your pm i have sent you a fxe of the eufw"

futuredestroyer look at the top where it says "1 New Message" PM meant Personal message

And to flash all you need to do with put the file files on your Gp and run them Like any other prog

MATT YOU ARE DUMB.
i already SHOWED you how, and you said you didnt WANT to. why didnt you just come over and have me do it for you? i could have loaded everything on an SMC and you could have borrowed it...
WHATEVER.
well i hope it works, but i dunno if the GPcinema prob will be fixed...

PS: to all of you wondering why i blew up, well, lets just say matt (Futuredestroyer) is lazy moronic bastard, and also a good friend of mine :lol: )

Back