Askmen Preview?

It’s the Bowser of all emulator systems,

Had to laugh at that haha...

While its good to see the Pandora get a little bit of publicity, its sad to see a tiny little article which doesn't really say anything about the machine and doesn't even link to openpandora

Exophase said:
Great, a preview posted on May says we can get it in April.
I had to chuckle at this (no, not the typo):

Joystick jockeys everywhere can get their hands on Pandora in April for $320 whereever gaming systems are sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a review of Pandora on that page? All I saw was this:

65077.jpg

But seriously - it's not a very good preview - but they probably didn't have much to go on. It isn't easy to find information about the Pandora, unless your willing to slog through a bunch of scattered forum topics. Even people on this forum have had problems finding information about it.

Any press is good press as long as they spell your name right - which, I think they did.

chad78 said:

65077.jpg

And whats wrong with that?

Anyway, its good they noticed it

I thought it was a terrible piece of writing and it was aimed at a completely wrong audience. Tell me when Retro Gamer reviews/previews the system.

DTH said:
chad78 said:

some ugly chick who didn't know when to stop with the plastic surgery

And whats wrong with that?

Well, I would start with that ugly mug. How much would I pay NOT to look like that, can't imagine spending money to look that stupid.

She may have been pretty, before the accident that caused her face to swell (bee sting? peanut allergy?), but it is hard to tell now.

on-topic:

Just inventing words are we? In any case I don't think the Pandora will be available wherever "whereever" (whatever :rolleyes: ) gaming systems are sold.

Cut them a little slack, this is the kind of thing they review (I too am shocked to see that they aren't only purveyors of cheesecake girly photos):

Remington Shortcut Clipper Set
B-52 Ejector Seat Office Chair
HP 2133 Mini-Note PC
The Sphere Bed
Clean Cube Washer/Dryer
The Air Suit
PocketGuitar On iPhone
Collar Card
Interactive Textiles
Massaging Backpack
Musical Rumba Table
Integrated Draught Beer Dispenser
Argosgy Raven H10 Studio Station

I only see 3 vaguely "tech" items in that list.

Back off-topic, I made up a game with my brother the other day at FHM top 100 girls. Each pick a number, go to the picture of the girls, then decide between you who won the round. (hint, if you get Christina Aguilera, you definitely lost that round, ditto for Ashley Simpson, just cringe in horror and click away as fast as possible, maybe to a picture of something slightly less nauseating, like an actual train wreck).

It is possible to tie, if you agree that you have each picked an intelligent, interesting, sexy girl. Also you can switch girls if you agree. Calling dibs is allowed, but fairly pointless.

Looks like the article was updated. :)
Thanks Mr. Broverman for the better linkage. :)

nubie said:
Back off-topic, I made up a game with my brother the other day at FHM top 100 girls. Each pick a number, go to the picture of the girls, then decide between you who won the round. (hint, if you get Christina Aguilera, you definitely lost that round, ditto for Ashley Simpson, just cringe in horror and click away as fast as possible, maybe to a picture of something slightly less nauseating, like an actual train wreck).

It is possible to tie, if you agree that you have each picked an intelligent, interesting, sexy girl. Also you can switch girls if you agree. Calling dibs is allowed, but fairly pointless.
Christina Aguilera is pretty attractive, and hot, more so now that shes recently preggers and her mammaries are engorged :lol: And she sings better than most other pop singers. Thats not much of an accomplishment though.

Back