astonisha story r

spike

Still Fresh
i am thinking of buying astonisha story R ans was wondering if there any available patches to make the text english. I dont know much about the commercial games and if any of them are in english. I like the look of a couple and have read various reviews but still cannot decide whether it is worth the hassle because of the language difficulties etc. any feedback would be great. thanx.

There arn't at the moment :( It's a great game that would be made 10 times better by an English patch. Hopefully, it will be one of the translated games with the european release - with a patch being available soon after...

ASR is in korean and what I know, there isn't a language patch. It says that ASR is going to be/under way of being translated to English. I would like to see a English version of ASR because it looks like a really great game. If you want some information about commercial games, you can go to http://joygp.entware.com, there you also can buy some commercial games cheap.

It is a great game but the language barrier is to much for people who dont speak korean :angry: and there are still no patches available but hopefully as axeman says with the european release maybe a patch will come :D

Back