Dingoo Atari 800 Emulator For Dingux?

toddgjinla225

Still Fresh
Now that we have an Atari ST and Atari 2600 emulators for the Dingoo(Dingux) out, I'm hoping for an Atari 800 emulator!!! Is anyone working on this by chance? I can't program myself, but would definitely donate to the cause!! I know theres an Atari 800 port for the GP2X, so hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to port over to the Dingoo. Again, great job on all the emulators!! The Dingoo is a fantastic device that I'm enjoying everyday thanks to the communitee! Thanks!

An 800 emulator would be excellent. Although the C64 is the definitive must have 8-bit computer (with a library that mirrors the Apple ][ all the way up to the Amiga), the 800 is my favourite 8-bit computer...

Yes, I totally agree. C64 port was released today!! Woohoo!!! The Atari 800 is also my favorite 8bit computer.(my first) Hopefully someone will port it over and I can die happy with my Dingoo..lol.

Hwrd said:
An 800 emulator would be excellent. Although the C64 is the definitive must have 8-bit computer (with a library that mirrors the Apple ][ all the way up to the Amiga), the 800 is my favourite 8-bit computer...

it's out on dingux ;) (see my blog)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back