Atari Lynx Emulation With Rom Selectio Screen?

sentinel_cl

Still Fresh
Hi, I've been looking for an emulator for the Atari Lynx that also has a ROM selection screen to load a ROM from. I found for the the GP2X F200 and tried that usung Ginge but had no luck getting past a miscolored title screen. Just was wondering if this emulator exists, and if it doesn't, if the F200 version could be ported to the Wiz if someone feels like it/gets time as a request.

sentinel_cl said:
Hi, I've been looking for an emulator for the Atari Lynx that also has a ROM selection screen to load a ROM from. I found for the the GP2X F200 and tried that usung Ginge but had no luck getting past a miscolored title screen. Just was wondering if this emulator exists, and if it doesn't, if the F200 version could be ported to the Wiz if someone feels like it/gets time as a request.

you can find it on gp2xwiz.funurl.com in download section.

Last edited by a moderator:
rorque said:
sentinel_cl said:

you can find it on gp2xwiz.funurl.com in download section.

Ah OK. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back