Aussie Pandoras

slaanesh

Certified Guru
Website
www.slaanesh.net
Leave a message if you are living in Australia and have received your Pandora.
Mine arrived on Monday, though I wasn't home for the delivery and had to wait 24 hours until the next delivery time! Eep!

I officially got mine at 10.15am 1/6/2010 :)

Still waitin'.
waiting.gif

It'll be a long while before I get mine (yay for non-early early adoptership!), but one thing I'm curious about is how long it took to get to you once you got your email saying it was coming?

(assuming you got such an email)

I'm guessing a week-ish... but you'll know for sure. :)

How much did it cost you guys to get it over here? wouldn't mind getting one when I get some money.

I'm in Brisbane, but the Air Mail shipping to here was $US24.00 if that helps.

(no-one's decided how much any second-batch Pandoras will cost yet, but it's accepted knowledge that it'll be more than the $US330.00 the first batch was)

Sydney and still waiting... itll be awhile (2900range).

I paid for the fastest possible shipping craig offered... USD $49!!!! Freaken expensive, just fast fast fast (24/48 hour service)

craig mentioned 2nd batch may be arouns $350 (us)

Got mine Monday, works great very happy, only problem I have so far there bright green pixel on the right hand side apart from that I'm in love hehe :)

I'm going to buy another one from 2nd batch I love it that much :)

Also good to see you got yours slaanesh , hang in there boys should not be to far away :)

Still waiting in Melbourne, I was told a few months back I was in 700-750 range, but I dont know what that means as there are ED and Fatih's orders to take into account.

I know the OP says leave a message if you have received your Pandora but the anticipation is starting to bite :D

Seems i am around 3100 in the cue here in Adelaide.

I'm from Perth, but I live in Vienna, Austria.

My Pandora hasn't arrived yet (apparently it will be here today), so .. ;)

Nice to see so many Aussies in the world of Pandora!

torpor said:
I'm from Perth, but I live in Vienna, Austria.

Nice to see so many Aussies in the world of Pandora!

A fan of Vegemite??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back