Award / Phoenix Bios Files

Steve-O

I have a computer here with a Award / Phoenix Bios but it is corrupt and needs reflashing.... Does anyone know where to get a Phoenix Bios from??? Been Googling it for ages but cant find anything...

I remember that there was a website which contained all sorts of bios files for different mainboards. I forgot where it was though... found it googling afair.

Its the Bios... Tried clearing the Cmos but the Bios is corrupt

Seriously, try it with google! Even if you have tried already! There is pages with firmware for a large number of bioses out there... have a look for the serial number of the mainboard and try to locate it by that.

xnopasaranx said:
Seriously, try it with google! Even if you have tried already! There is pages with firmware for a large number of bioses out there... have a look for the serial number of the mainboard and try to locate it by that.
Try it with other search engines too.
I've been getting crap results with google recently & have been finding the things easier on Yahoo, Ask etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
fixed.. found out it was a Medion PC and typed the model number into the Medion site and it had a Bios setup disc that was very easy to use :) (put Floppy in, press a key and watch it flash :D ) Works fine now :)

Back