Batch 2 ?

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
OP Team,

Hope I'm not asking for confidential information here, but since Batch 2 is to be 4000 units, how many have been sold by ED, Craig, Fatih, etc? Don't need a breakdown of who sold what, just a general guestimation on units sold from Batch 2.

Thank you for taming my curiosity,

Peace & Pandora,

Link

i think were up to 500 or so, completely unofficial though

Don't forget to take into account the batch #1 pre-orders who cancelled their order after batch #2 went on sale. So batch #1 might be as low as 3500 maybe ?

im quite sure if 1st batchers cancel, people in early batch two move into batch 1

Hello everyone,

I am Chris from Australia and I ordered my Pandora late July. Really looking forward to getting the device but the wait is killing me. I did have a dingoo which I loved and was amazed at all it could do, however my girlfriend trod on it and smashed the screen (Suppose it was my fault for leaving my bag on the floor, so I did somehow forgive her). So instead of replacing the Dingoo I decided to upgrade to the Pandora. I don't know what batch I am in I would have thought 2 but when I placed my order they said that there were still a few spots left in batch 1.

The Pandora has become an ongoing joke at work now, whenever i get a package everyone always jokingly asks "Is that the Pandora" regardless of the size of the box knowing that it has 0 chance of it being the Pandora.
Kinda backs up the thoughts by the two posts above.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

im quite sure if 1st batchers cancel, people in early batch two move into batch 1
Right, that is my thoughts on EDs most recent Official News.

If this question is being dodged, at least give us an excuse. What gives around here lately?

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Back