Batch And Order Number..

mysticmaus

Hi :D

First I'd like to say hello to everyone here , I'm new at this site but i have been following this project from the start and I already have an preorder of this illusive pandora ^_^

BUT... I see that many people here are talking about a order and batch number but I never got one in the google checkout system or mails...where can I find mine? , or in other words , where did you guys find yours. :rolleyes:

Greetings B)

Hello mysticmaus, and welcome! Let's see what we can do for you. :p

Some have found out their order number (or place in the queue :p) by e-mailing openpandorasales@gmail.com, whilst others have figured out an approximation by reading the order numbers and ordering times of others, and taking a guess from there.

Regarding batches, don't worry about that. If you have a pre-order, you're in the first batch and that's all there is to that. :p

I hope this helps.

Hmm , this is indeed very helpfull , thank you!

I will mail them immediatly :lol:

By the way , I can't wait to have this , I really want to play all those old NES , SNES and N64 games in full speed on this beautifull system ^_^
The day that the pandora arrives on my doorstep will be unforgetable :p
Maybe I'm a bit overdramatic now XD X_X

Bear in mind that they're probably very busy, so don't worry if you don't get a reply right away. :p

As for being overdramatic? Nah - I think for many of us, it will be an unforgettable day, after all the waiting. :D

I'm getting a cold can of beer ready for the postie when he turns up with the goods, we gonna celebrate on my doorstep in style that morning ;)

Greetz mysticmaus

Fzero said:
I'm getting a cold can of beer ready for the postie when he turns up with the goods, we gonna celebrate on my doorstep in style that morning ;)

Greetz mysticmaus

Save me some cans will ya :p

And then after that I will play on my pandora the rest of the day :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back