Battery Utility???

Neogenetics

Still Fresh
Is there any sort of utility that can monitor your battery levels and tell you how much power you have left. And if not can someone plaease!!! make one??? I dont really know, but i bet it woulnt be too hard to make, they make them for PDA's all the time, and im sure everyone would use it!!!

I'd like something like that with the next verson of windups or with wingp. that and a builtin file manager, and gxe launching. want want want :rolleyes:

I dont use windups, but a battery tester program would be very useful. I would think its possible, even though I dont know exacly how it would work. My guess is that maybe it would just test at different cpu speeds to see how efficient it runs, and base your battery power off of that. Im getting scared that im over charging my batteries cause I think they are drained when they arent, im just gonna buy a battery tester tomorrow.

Neogenetics posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
Is there any sort of utility that can monitor your battery levels and tell you how much power you have left. And if not can someone plaease!!! make one??? I dont really know, but i bet it woulnt be too hard to make, they make them for PDA's all the time, and im sure everyone would use it!!!
I think you would need a "sensor chip" or something, that reads the battery level all the time.. which the gp32 probably don't have..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, that might be the case, but i know that there are such utilities for a variety of electronics, i just have no idea how they work. Maybe someone could look into it anyway!

Back