Beat2x Freezes

Legodude522

Website
wikigrave.com
Hi all. Just got a GP2X the other day, first post on it. Got most of the emulators to work. Just hitting a snag with Beat2x. It loads and then when I hit start the music stops and it just freezes. I can't do anything.

Any insight or fixes? :blink:

Legodude522 posted on Apr 1 2007 at 04:38 AM said:
Hi all. Just got a GP2X the other day, first post on it. Got most of the emulators to work. Just hitting a snag with Beat2x. It loads and then when I hit start the music stops and it just freezes. I can't do anything.

Do you put pack files in the pack folder? you can find some on the archive

And I have a question too : is the start+select combo broken? because I can't get to the menu :(

Last edited by a moderator:
reiboul posted on Apr 1 2007 at 05:43 AM said:
Legodude522 posted on Apr 1 2007 at 04:38 AM said:

Do you put pack files in the pack folder? you can find some on the archive

And I have a question too : is the start+select combo broken? because I can't get to the menu :(
Yes all unnecessary files and pack files are on the card correctly. I can't do anything once it freezes. I have to turn it on and turn it back on.

LegendaryMachine said:
I had the same problem when I tried it...

Ditto me too :( using firmware 2.0.0 if that makes any difference.

One thing to keep in mind is to have paks in separate folders, and without any files besides the ones needed by the game (no readme's, for example)

Back