Best Gp2x Movie Yet...

What I noticed at the end... (other then the hot...)

Charge Level 38%

Time Remaining 1:40

Which means the batteries last for more then 4.5 hours based on the estimations.

How this is estimated, or what batteries are used is a mystery.

60mb on dialup.. curse you, slow upstream!

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that they are releasing videos of a LINUX handheld device in a WINDOWS specific video codec?

The batteries look like Sanyo Advanced Ni-MH 2500mAh AA cells to me. It is also 12:24 AM and I may have no idea what I'm talking about.

Also, the D-stick appears to have a click-button function...thing going on. Are our vertical MAME games saved?! (with the help of the volume rocker, of course...)

Is it a possibility that someone that has successfully downloaded this video to upload it to rapidshare? The bandwidth the site has is not so good. Thanks.

Do you know if the GP2x can charge a set of rechargeable AA batteries through its DC power in? That'd be grand...

icurafu posted on Oct 19 2005 at 11:59 PM said:
http://www.gp2x.co.kr/pds/pds_view.asp?ind...nho=9∂=00

I'm half way through this. It gives a lot of details about the device.

It looks very useful. And I never knew it had L and R buttons! :D
VERY nice!!! it really does look like the D-Pad can be pressed, just like on the XBox. I really can't wait to get my hands on one.

I hope they fix the embarrassing typo before they officially release the console. I don't like listening to my tunes in ster_o (4:40 - 4:45), it seems like they're missing something ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
vincent85 posted on Oct 20 2005 at 01:35 AM said:
The D-pad is too sensitive! that no good (from 4:25 to 4:30)
The D-Pad is just a set of on-off switches, so how "sensitive" it is, is 100% up to the program reading it (think keyboard repeat rate on your PC)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't belive 11 seconds. I'm very surprised. I'd be amazed if this isn't reduced soon.

Thanks, Snebald. I got 1.9MB/s on average from you. Didn't take many seconds to download :)

Back