Best usage of SD cards

Stiino0

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I am going to buy a Pandora soon (1 week) and was wondering what is the "best" setup for using Android on 1 card and the other one (right one) for using all other emulators etc.?

I don't think that I will be needing 4+GB for android, but does the speed/classes matter for gaining better speeds?

Also: Does it matter for emulators/other stuff in general? Because the prices between a Lexar SDXC PRO 128GB 600x is way more than a Lexar SDXC PRO 400x also class 10!!

Thanks in advance guys,

Stiino0

C

CocoCreekFisherman

I don't use Android on my Pandora since I have other Android devices so I cannot comment on that. I do use apknev pnd emulator for some popular older android games.

For the other card I label mine...Pandora>appdata>apps>desktop>menu....in the menu folder I have a subfolder labeled >games.

That should do it for you. I put all pnds in the menu folder and all pnd games in the games sub folder. If I want the icon on my desktop [i only use XFCE GUI] then I place the pnd either in apps or desktop folder.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Stiino0

Still Fresh
For the other card I label mine...Pandora>appdata>apps>desktop>menu....in the menu folder I have a subfolder labeled >games.
And in that subfolder games you put in different kinds in more subfolders? Seems pretty straightforward but still :) Yes I can work with that! Still want intel on setup for Android on Pandora and the speed/class difference between SD cards!

Thanks tough. <3

C

CocoCreekFisherman

And in that subfolder games you put in different kinds in more subfolders? Seems pretty straightforward but still :) Yes I can work with that! Still want intel on setup for Android on Pandora and the speed/class difference between SD cards!

Thanks tough. <3
Glad to help a little... ;) ..I only have one sub folder as mentioned labeled 'games'. That works for me always.

The first folder is Pandora then >menu>apps>desktop>appdata.....so I suppose it is a subfolder of a subfolder....= games in the menu folder  :p

Last edited:

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
Better information about the PND system and SD cards on the Wiki: http://pandorawiki.org/Introduction_to_PNDs

/pandora/desktop - pnd files show up on the desktop

/pandora/menu - show up in the Applications menu (by the developers suggested categories.)

/pandora/apps - show up in the desktop, and in Minimenu

/pandora/mmenu - show up only in minimenu, ignored by the rest of the system

Last edited by a moderator:

Stiino0

Still Fresh
Thanks! I'll definitely read that later tonight. I've got some time left though, getting my roms etc before my package comes in :)

edit: spelling

Last edited by a moderator: