Billy Goat, Billy Goat, Gruff! Gruff! Gruff!

crackerjacker

Still Fresh
So after a very emotional debate (at least for some) that occurred in another now abandoned thread, I thought I would ask the question.

Do Trolls have any contribution to make to the OP scene?

Does their perspective help to crystallize your own thoughts and feelings on the OP project?

Is there any way to utilize the pollution they dump all over the other threads?

Is there anything the OP team could do to reduce their attraction of Trolls in the future?

Very emotional for who again?

I think the word I'd be looking for is "entertaining"

But yeah, all those stupid assed thing you said were really just part of a social experiment, I hear you *wink*

Utilizing their pollution.. Wise idea... How? Maybe we could wait five minutes, play some Tetris, etc., and come down from out homocidal rage against trolls before replying, and think up a proper response to their topics. That way, they don't get what they want (our hate) and it makes us more solid since we have the answer right there. It also helps to tease them for using stupid grammar.
Unfortunately, there will always be trolls. We need more people thinking like you, trying to take advantage of them.

Exophase said:
I think the word I'd be looking for is "entertaining"

I thought it was fun. I mean seriously, if you can't laugh about it, all this waiting would drive you mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
We need more people thinking like you, trying to take advantage of them.

Was that pointed at Cracker Jack? lol
Cracker Jack is the troll of the week, he should be the last person you'd say that to in a thread about trolls.
If it was Exophase I understand.
But yeah, just send trolls to foreign forums (GP32 Spain!) so that they get well embarassed from their lack of language as well as merit.
I'd be happy arguing with a French troll, yes their the smelliest :lol:

ed: yes it is fun for those that get the whole thing is bogus, not so fun for those that dont know and actually start believing.
And I find it weird how Cracker Jack was so serious but when the tables had turned he now uses "it was an experiment" and "wasn't that fun" excuse!

52xbtg.jpg

I don't think I need to add text to this image.

Attachments

• 52xbtg.jpg
    52xbtg.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 88
kingoddball said:
I enjoy a good troll every now and then....
How do you define "good troll"? A troll who is talented? A troll who trolls for the greater good? Perhaps a troll who skillfully slips under the radar while causing maximal pain and discomfort?

Crunchwrap said:
kingoddball said:
How do you define "good troll"? A troll who is talented? A troll who trolls for the greater good? Perhaps a troll who skillfully slips under the radar while causing maximal pain and discomfort?

maybe he's using troll as a verb

Reminds me of OrangeBox, oh wait, that was on a different board. As long as a troll doesn't become a drama queen, it's ok.

kingoddball said:
I kind of know its wrong, but I find going troll to be very therapeutic. It's amazing how easy it is to slip into troll mode. I had actually not been feeling so spiffy for the last couple of days, and then someone posted something that kind of got my goat and I turned troll. Just imagining someone somewhere in the world getting worked up over my posts made me grin ear to ear. Is that truly rotten, or just human?

mali said:
^ So, are you setting up a blog now, describing your feelings and all?
Quiet, you, we were just getting to the part where he tells us about his childhood priest fiasco.

There is not really all that much to say about the priest incident. I used a condom and he still sends Christmas cards. It actually wasn't all that memorable.

The good thing is that he didn't press charges. I guess it kind of had to go that way, being as he was a man of the cloth and all. Forgive and Forget.

Back