Bios On Gp32 From Gbax

Dark Helmet

Still Fresh
Before I ask this question I would like to quote:

This is a forum for very new users and not only, there is no such thing as a stupid question in here. Have a problem ? Just ask for help.

The thing is, I don't even know what bios I have on my GP32.. :)
I was hoping that one of you guys could tell from this info - My GP32 was one of the last GP32 flu's that GBAX had in stock.. I bought it about one and a half month ago, I think.. (GBAX are great by the way, great service. Come to think of it, maybe these questions should have been directed to them..)

I have never needed to know which bios I have, since I've only ever used it for things like frodo and the snes emu, and those worked just fine. But now that the free GPcinema is out, I would like to get cracking with.. Apparently it only runs on certain bios, and therefore it would be nice to know which one I have :)

Thanks in advance

You have mr spive multi firmware 2.
I know as I got the last gp32 of all from gbax!
If you are going to do developing keep that firmware but if your no get aquafishes one. You could probably launch it from pacrom.

Thank you sam fisher,

Is there some place where I can go to read about mr spive multi firmware 2?
Can I run GPcinema on mr spive multi firmware 2?

I have a FLU from GBAX bought around January-February and it has Mr Spiv's firmware. I use Windups (0.99?) from that, which runs GPCinema just fine. Haven't even needed to try Pacrom...

®

Back